Chapter 16

Swimming pools.

On a hot summer day they are the relief we indulge in. Some people are lucky enough to have one in their back yards....

For the House of Loud we weren't so lucky... We got banned from every pool in a sixty miles -If I remember correctly- radius.

I was currently chilling my face in the freezer with the brothers using various frozen food items as cooling bags.

I had stuck a wet shirt in here earlier and was currently wearing it. It helped a little. The boys were all shirtless and in swim clothes... Aside from Lexx. He was in a "swim" suit... Yes. It is as idiotic as it sounds...

Anyway I got a great view of muscle and Sixpack... Linka making yelping outside caught my attention and when I looked outside I saw a pool...

The child has a pool... And she didn't tell me?!

I snuck out and attacked her. She let out a shriek and stumbled away.

"Why wasn't I informed of this?" I asked wide eyed. She let out a startled breath "Because if our brothers find out.. They will ruin it like they did the other pools..."

That made sense... Lars tried to play witch... Or something... Levi poured chemicals in it. Leon left... Erm... Presents... Inside it...

Leif likes to "make soup" and Lexx hates when people splash him... Luke was okay and so were the older brothers...

"Good point... Can I join?" I asked calmly. She nodded and got in with me...

After a while the boys figured it out and took over... Literally... Soon enough Linka kicked us out of her pool as well...

I was currently crashed on Luke's bed. He was on the floor because he said it was nice and cold... I didn't bother arguing.

"Luke..." I whined softly. He made a sound in recognition "Why can't we get our own pool?" I asked in a whiny voice..

This is why I hate summer...

His head popped up and he looked at me with a adorable frown "That's a good idea love" he said after a few seconds of thinking. I gave him a lazy grin and nodded "I have some cash stashed from my part time job" I said sitting up.

"And I have some saved up from my gigs" he said slowly. Loki popped his head in "I also have money saved up!" he said wide eyed.

Soon enough all the brothers had chipped in to buy our own pool.

It. Was. Magnificent.

Luke and I were having a water war. Lexx was yelling at us not to get him wet. Loki and Loni were playing Marco polo and everyonr was pretty much enjoying themselves.

Luke and I were sitting outside eating ice-cream and making horrible puns...

"You are starting to burn" Lars said appearing beside me. He handed me some of his sun block and made me put some on.

Luke watched me before reaching a hand to my cheek and wiping away some stray cream "Thanks Lukey" I said kissing his cheek softly.

He smiled at me before Linka cleared her throat "Can I join?" she asked softly. We welcomed her with open arms and played a few games... Until Lynn cannonballed in... And shredded the whole thing...

That's how we ended up squished in Linka's pool...

All in all it was a interesting few days... But I think all of us just appreciate that the heatwave passed quickly...

***

Hey guys! Yes... I am actually still alive and haven't given up on this book... I've had a really... Really bad case of writers block but not to worry because I am back!

I will be writing and publishing a lot more! I've got so much to write and do! So while you're waiting for a update here go check out some of my other works!

Thanks for reading!
Bye!!