Chapter 18

Winning and losing... Thats a interesting term in the loud house... Especially when it comes to Lynn Loud Junior... Recently it's been a lot worse. He kinda beat a kid up on the field a while back, he won't tell anyone why.

We decided to do a family game night to ease his tension and improve his mood... It worked... And he won... Making this his 300th win... Fan-ducking-tastic... If there's anything that annoys me more than a grouchy Lynn is a bragging Lynn...

And it was getting so... So annoying. I was gonna kill him if he didn't shut up soon.

That leads us to the here and now. I was sitting on Loki's bed while we held an emergency sibling meeting... Excluding mister braggy brag.

"Why don't we just beat him at something we're good at?" Loni asked softly. I don't think he realized the pure genius of that question "Loni... Thats... Brilliant" Loki said absolutely stunned that our usually idiotic brother had a good idea.

At that moment his sunglasses slid over his eyes "Who turned out the lights?"

"And he's back"

I shook my head "anyway. Who's gonna try first?" I asked calmly looking at them all.

Linka shrugged "I'll try" she said.

We followed her, challenged him and Linka lost.

Every single one of us lost against the little twerp. That's probably why I was pacing up and down in front of Elliot while ranting to him.

The jerk just continued crunching on his chips watching me amused "Why not team up against him in a game where you need allies to continue?" he suddenly asked shrugging.

I paused mid step. My eyes snapped to his. He had a brow raised at me as I walked closer and smooched his cheeks together before pecking his lips

"You are brilliant" I said before heading home to tell them the new plan.

Everyone agreed and soon enough we were playing some random expansion Era game while conspiring against Lynn so he would lose.

It worked... It actually worked...

Unfortunately Lynn was a terribly sore loser... As in... Horribly terribly sore...

Everything turned into a computation...

When I say everything... I mean everything..

I couldn't even sing in peace without him belting out the lyrics harder and faster than the song's beat...

This time I am actually going to strangle the little demon...

He can be lucky Elliot decided to give me some more helpful advice...

"Talk to him about it... If he keeps doing that then you can kill him"

That's probably what led to Lynn being tied to a chair, his mouth ducktaped shut as I took a deep slow breath and looked at him.

"Lynn, Honey... You're drive us insane... We conspired against you and made you lose in that game... But that was just because you were being a mean and terrible winner..."

You guys should be proud of me. I didn't even shout..

I slowly pulled the duck tape off of his mouth "why did you guys play against me then?" he asked frowning softly.

I gave a small sigh "Because you were angry and agitated... And you didn't wanna talk about it" I said softly.

He looked down and sighed "(Reader)" he said softly "The guy I beat up... He was talking bad about you... And I didn't want him to talk about my big sis like that..." he mumbled softly.

"I didn't want you to know" he continued softly. I untied his ropes and hugged him "Thank you, sport"

He hugged back "I'm sorry about how I get when I win... I didn't know I did that..." he said softly "I'll try to stop... I promise" he said softly.

We did a rematch of the last game and he won. He stood up and shook our hands congratulating us on a game well played before leaving.

He went outside and when we looked out the window we saw he was doing his victory dance.... Well... Atleast he's not doing it to our faces...