Chapter 1 Part 2

After looking at the picture, we both chose which picture we're gonna post to announce that we're married. I'm a little nervous because I don't know how my fans will react. Colin's little thirsty fans will be devastated of course, but they've been that way since we've finally confirmed. Actually I don't even know if devastated is the word. More like mad, jealous, or in Colin's words...salty. We choose the picture we took after the wedding, on the beach and we're just holding hands, and smiling at each other. After composing the caption for our pictures, we post it on Instagram. Mine says, "One of the happiest days of my life. Can't wait to see what the future holds for the both us individually, and as a couple. Whatever happens, good or bad, we will always have each other to lean on. I love you❤💛🐻" his says, "On July 12th I made this beautiful lady my queen👑💍We've been together for 3 years, but our journey has just begun. We've already started successful paths as individuals...time to start making things happen as a unit. The world better prepare themselves ❤💛" and instantaneously, there are stories on the blog sites. It's like they were had the articles ready...just waiting for confirmation. It was that quick. We also took a picture doing Colin's touchdown celebration, or "kaepernicking" and I post that one. "Kaepernicking with my hubby...or should I say 'lovaepernicking' 😮😮 I love you baby." He comments on the picture even though he's sitting right next to me. I have to pay close attention to his notifications cause my comments are moving so fast. "I love you too beautiful. Btw..I'm hungry..should I cook us dinner?" "I'm like right next to you..." "It was a yes or no question demi." "Yes please." He smiles then gets up and goes to the kitchen and starts cooking. 15 minutes later, the entire apartment smells good. I walk in the kitchen and sit on the counter and watch while he cooks.