Chapter 22 Part 3

{Colin's POV}
The next morning, I wake up at 5 and get ready for workout. I meet up with my teammates in the lobby. The car is already here and we leave. We hit the weights for a couple hours then head out to the field for a work out there. The entire workout lasts almost 5 hours. I shower there at the facility and get in the cold tub. Something I do to get my body right after a hard workout. By the time I we get back to the hotel, Demi and the girls should be awake. I get to my room, turn on the TV and lay down. Probably gonna take a nap before we go out and do stuff. Before I dose off, I FaceTime Demi and see what she's up to. "Hey you." She says. "Hey what are you doin.." "Nothing..getting the girls ready." "Where are y'all about to go?" "Take Maddie to the studio." "For what? She makin an album too." "No. She's in some cartoon and she has to record." "Ohhhh where are the girls?" In the living room." "Is there time to talk to them?" "Yeah. Hold on...how was your work out?" She says as she walks to the living room. "It was good. I'm tired though. Gonna take a quick nap before heading out." "Where you goin." She asks. "No idea. Maybe to the beach or somethin." "Make sure those little thirstys keep there hands to theirselves." I laugh. "You know you ain't gotta worry about me." "It's not you I'm worried about." "Don't worry baby." "Okay." "Look who's on the phone." She says and I see the girls on the phone and I can't do nothin but smile. They're trying to grab at the phone and Cayleigh gets a hold of it and the camera is going everyone. "Cayleigh no. Look...daddy's on the phone." Demi gets control and all 3 of them are on the screen. I take a quick screenshot. "There are my beautiful girls. Are y'all being good for mommy." "They are." Demi says. "That's good...but I'll let you get goin. I'll call you later." "Okay. I love you." " I love you too." "Tell daddy bye." "Bye bye. I love you." "We'll talk to you later." "Okay." We hangs up and I post the screenshot, then I crash for a couple hours.