Chapter 54 Part 1

{Demi's POV}

It's been a couple days since Colin left with the girls, and the thought that my entire world is crumbling down never leaves my mind. Our relationship was not suppose to be like this. We're suppose to be happy, have children, do what we love and build a strong legacy. That was our dream, and after being together for almost 7 years, married for almost 4, and it seems like it's all coming to an end, and I don't want it to. My mom walks into the room with no warning, as I'm balling my eyes out and I know it's time to come clean and tell her everything. As much as I wanted to be a big girl, and handle my own marital problems, I guess I have to swallow my pride. I explain everything, and she's a little upset that I let it be damn near 3 months till I finally told her. "Do you still love him?" "I do..." "Then why are you still here. He has made you the happiest woman on the planet since he's been in your life. No one could take away the smile on your face whenever you'd finish talking to him over the phone or FaceTiming him...." I give her a weird look. "I'm a mother...I notice everything about my girls, especially when there's a man in their life to make them happy and give me beautiful grandchildren." I crack a smile. "What Colin did was wrong, but everyone makes mistakes. They're not perfect. As for the trust aspect. That's something you and him need to discuss...not argue." I nod. "Come here, give me a hug." She says. "Thanks mom." "You may 26, but you're still my baby, and should never feel to old to talk to me. That's what I'm here for." "I know that now." "Good. Now start packing and get out of my house and get your husband back." I giggle. "Okay" I book a flight, pack all of my things, and leave.

{Colin's POV}

I wake up with Cali asleep on top of me, and one twin on each side. I quietly get out of bed. Chassity came over last night after the girls fell asleep and she's up getting ready to leave before they wake up. I walk her to the door. "I'll call you later." I say. "Okay." Right after she leaves, I get a knock at the door, and it's Demi.