Chapter 37 Part 1

We walk out of the dressing room and meet up with everyone. All of my band members and singers head to the airport to go to South America. Max and Nikki hang back with us and I can afford to spend another day or so here. We go to the hotel I had been staying at, and extend my stay here. We get to the floor my room is on and I can feel the sexual tension the moment we get off the elevator. I've been needing this just as much as he has. Having a man that can make my body tingle and me wet just by the touch of his fingertips. I can feel his dick becoming erect as he walks behind me, kissing my neck on our way to the room. We get to the room and the bulge through his pants is huge. I turn around to face him, and graze his dick with my fingertips. Softly massaging him. "I want that pussy so bad baby....fuck I want it." He says breaking our kiss. He undresses me and lays me on back on the bed. He takes his shirt off the. crawls on top of me. "I wanna feel you deep inside me" baby I moan as he kisses my neck. "Can daddy taste that pussy first?" "Mhhhmmm" I moan. He goes down and I spread my legs give him full access. Resist the urge to moan loudly as I feel the tip of his tongue swiftly flick my clitoris. He licks, flicks and sucks on the lips of my pussy. He spreads my legs even further and I feel his tongue go as deep as it can inside of me. I throw my head back in pure bliss. "Right there baby...ooooooo right there." I moan. I can't control myself. I start to thrust my pelvis as he still continues to eat all of me. He comes back up. "Taste so fuckin good baby." "I want you so bad baby." "What you want?" He asks. I unbutton his pants and reach inside. "You want that...you want daddy's dick." "Mhhmm I want it all baby." "Imma give it to you baby. No worries." He says, kicking his pants and briefs off. I still massage his dick, aggressively. Filling our hotel room with his husky moans.