Chapter 56 Part 2

{Colin's POV}

A couple weeks go by and I've been in Arizona for about a week. Everyday it's been nothing but grinding in the gym, and on the field....mixed with a little bit of shopping and enjoying myself...it is the offseason so I don't have games to worry about week after week. I'm missing my girls like crazy, and it's only been a week. Demi should be landing any minute, I'm at the airport waiting for her. Only reason she's traveling alone is because today's Valentine's day. Also, 8 years ago, we made things official between us, so it goes way deeper than Valentine's day. I see her walk out of the airport, and I get out and flag her down without being noticed. She's staying till tomorrow because she has to get back to LA. We get to the house me and one of my boys are staying in. It's real nice, over looking the city we're in. "Woah. This house..." "Yeah, it's pretty dope right...just wait till you see the inside." I say helping her out of the car. I grab her back out the backseat and we go inside. "If we didn't have kids, we'd live in a place like this." I say. "Is that a rock climbing wall?" "Yeah...it's small, but..." "But it's still a rock climbing wall...in the house." "Yeah..it's crazy....I missed you." "I missed you too." "Thanks for the roses I received this morning." "No problem." "I have a bit of a surprise for you tonight." "Oh yeah." I say pulling her closer to me." "Not that kind of surprise." "Damn. Got my hopes up." She giggles. "Sorry." We spend the day out and later get ready for dinner. I made reservations at a nice restaurant. We get there, get seated and order drinks, and look over the menu. "Where the girls upset with you leaving?" "A little. They miss you." "Take next week off, and bring them here." "I was thinking about that." "Good, it's settled. Being in this house also made me realize that we need to find a house in LA, or in the valley somewhere. We can't keep living in that apartment for 3 months, we definitely need more space." "I'm glad you brought that up. We're definitely gonna need more space...because I'm pregnant."

*flash back to a week ago*
{Demi's POV}

Lately my body hasn't been feeling...normal. My breast are tender and sore and that usually only happens around the time I start my cycle; sometimes....then I realize I haven't had one of those, not this month at least. I get nervous....and a little frustrated with myself, because I'm in no position to have another kid...and I just had one 6 months ago. I haven't had any other symptoms, no morning sickness or any of that, but I didn't have any with Cali. I tell Maddie to come over and stop by the store for me. There's finally a knock on the door and it's her. "So you're pregnant again." "I don't know....that's why I asked you to bring me a pregnancy test. You have to keep quiet about this." "I'm not gonna say anything. You and Colin should really lay off the sex...you just had a kid." "You think I don't know that...and as for calming down with the sex, it's kinda hard when you've found a man that can give it to you right. He's turned me into a bit of a sex addict." "I really didn't need to know that." "Yeah, well now you know." I go to the restroom and take both test and they're both positive. "Fuck."

*present day*

"You're pregnant..." "Yeah..." "But.." "But nothing. I never got back on birth control and we've been having sex non-stop." "We haven't had sex in a few weeks though...damn near a month." "I understand that...look I'm just as frustrated." "Who said I was frustrated?" "You don't seem happy." "I'm a little thrown off by it, I mean, we just had Cali." "I know. And I'm trying to release an album that I'll now have to push back." "You don't have too." "But you and I both know that traveling while pregnant isn't the best thing, I can't shoot music videos, well I could now, but not a few months from now." "Well your fans will just have to wait, they'll understand." "They won't even know. Keeping this one between us and family." "If that's what you want, then that's fine." He says. "I can't believe I was just so careless." "Damn, you don't seem that happy." "I'm always happy to bring a life in this world. Nothing makes me happier...but it just came at the wrong time." "Well now we gotta deal with it. There's no sense in sitting there and being hard on yourself." I sigh. "I know...I'll get over it." "Well...bright side of this is, might get my boy this time around." He says. "Selfish much?" "Now you know you want a boy too. We have 3 girls. We both need a little relief from that." "We have Biscuit...and Sammy. Two boys right there." "Demi, that's a dog, and a tortoise. I need someone I can go out and throw a football or baseball with. Someone to teach how to be a man, how to treat girls, how to meet girls. And biscuit's already got that down. You know when I took him for a walk one morning, he tried to hump another little dog." He says "Stop it right now." "I mean he was bout ready to hump the shit out of that dog." "Can you not." "Bout to have her walkin all kinds of funny." I say then laugh. "That's not funny." "It's pretty damn funny.." "You know what, regardless if it's a boy or girl, we're not having any more children." "I know...it's what we agreed on." "I mean, these things are getting clipped and burned." "You're being a little dramatic." "If you've pushed 3 children to a hole that's not really big enough to be pushing children out of anyways...you would be just as dramatic as I'm being." "Fair enough. Have you told anyone?" "Madison knows. She's the one who brought the test over to the house." "You're gonna tell our families at least right?" "I'm gonna have to. I don't want to, but they deserve to know." "When's your doctor's appointment?" "Tomorrow when I get back." "I have workouts, but I can cancel them." "No. Don't cancel your workouts. It wouldn't look good on your part." "You sure?" "I'm positive." "You gonna tell the girls, or should we do it together?" "We can do it together when we come back next week." "I can't wait to see them. I miss them." "They miss you more."