Chapter 35 Part 1

We shower up and change the sheets then get back in bed. I rest my head on his chest, and trace his tattoos with my fingertips, while he gently runs his fingers through my hair. "I'm gonna miss this?" I say. "What...the sex?" "Yeah...that, and just being able to cuddle and going to sleep every single night feeling safe and secure just because I'm in your arms." "He holds me tighter. Well I'm gonna try and visit a couple times. Maybe bring the girls, cause there's no way, I'm gonna last a full 2 months." "That'll make me extremely happy if you did." "Okay then, I will...so I was thinking that when you're done with all this touring...maybe we can start working on trying to have another baby." "Getting baby fever again?" "A little...and I don't want our kids to be so far apart in age, and hopefully it's a boy, so we can stop worry about having more kids and fully focus on our careers." "Well, since you put it that way, I'm all for baby making after tour. That way I can use the time while I'm pregnant to start working on another album." "Praying and hoping our next child is a boy. I don't think I can handle anymore girls. Those 2 are already a handful." He says. "Just imagine when they get older." "I'm not even gonna think about that right now." I giggle. "I'm gonna get some sleep." I say. "Okay. Goodnight." "Night. I love you." "I love you too." I fall asleep on his chest and the next morning, I wake up and get ready for my flight. I wake colin up and while he gets ready, I get the girls ready. Colin loads my bags in the car and we leave. We hold hands the entire way there. I'm flying privately, so we head straight to the plane. My team is already there and loading the plane. We get out of the car and I get the girls out and give them the longest hug. "Listen, mommy will see you soon okay. But you're gonna have fun wit daddy." They both nod. I don't think they fully understand that I'm gonna be gone for a while and they won't notice till they realize I haven't been home. They get back in the car and I give colin a long hug. "I'm gonna miss you." He says. "I'm gonna miss you so much more." "Kick ass out there." "Always." I give him a long kiss and head for the plane.