Chapter 35 Part 2

On my way to the plane I shed a few tears. I walk on to the plane and stare out the window as the it begins to move. More tears fall. "You gonna be okay." Nikki asks. "Yeah. I'll be fine." Is say. We take off into the air, and now I have an 11 hour flight to look forward to.
{Colin's POV}
I take the girls out of the car so they can watch the plane. "We're gonna see mommy's plane take off." I say. We wait and the plane starts moving. "Look there it goes." "Pwane daddy!" Cay'Lyn says. "Yeah. Mommy's in there." It takes off in the opposite direction of us. Cayleigh waves bye at the plane as it takes off in the air. They don't know that Demi's not gonna come back for a couple months. They've been without her for a couple days, but never longer than that. I don't know when it's gonna kick in and how bad it'll be once they realize that she's still gone. But we're gonna face time with her as much as possible, despite the 8 hour time difference. We stand there till we can't see the plane anymore. "Alright..lets go back home." I say. I them back in their carseats and we head home. We make it back to the apartment they're very up and alert. All I wanna do is lay on the couch and watch TV, and they wanna run around a play. There's not much to do here at the apartment. They have a bunch of their toys here. I bring them all in the living room. I push the able out of the way, lay a big blanket down on the floor and scatter their toys everywhere. I lay on the floor and they begin to think I'm one big ass toy. They both climb on me. Cayleigh grabs my lips and pulls the I let them do whatever. Whatever keeps the, entertained. I close my eyes and pretend to go to sleep then scare them by say "boo" really loudly. They don't get scared...they think it's funny. We spend all day in the apartment, waiting for Demi to call and say that she landed safely.