Chapter 31 Part 1

We lay there in bed for a few minutes till we catch our breath. "Are you tired?" She asks. "Surprisingly no." "Good. Cause there's one more thing I wanna do." "What?" "Well...let's take a shower, then we can head downstairs." "Okay." I say. We get up, shower, I put on my boxers and she goes to her closet, and comes back out in a brown onesie, that has hood with bear ears and has a matching one in her hand. "Here." She says handing it to me. "What you want me to do with this?" I ask. "Put it on." "I told you...I don't do onesies. I don't even know why you bought me one." "Come on. It takes a real man to wear one of these.....Don't be a pussy." "You know I hate when you call me that." I sigh. "Fine. Gimmie this damn thing." She gets a head start downstairs and I put on the onesies. I take off my boxers..there's no way I'm wearing this hot ass thing with boxers on. I change and go downstairs, and she's not in the living room. I go to the game room, she's not in there, next room I can't think of is the theater room. She's in there picking out a movie to watch. "Hey." She looks at me and giggles. "Hey...you look so adorable!" Then she looks down. "You're not wearing boxers are you?" "Nope." "I can tell." "Not tryna hide it." "Didn't say you were trying to...so I have no idea what to watch." "Here..I'll pick one." I say grabbing the tablet that's linked to the screen. I pick Think Like a Man. I dim the lights and go sit next to her. She hands me a couple of boxes of sour patch kids. "You're spoiling me." I say. "You deserve it." She says then gives me a kiss. "Put your hood on." She says holding out your phone. I put it on and cover my face. "Babyyyyyy!" She wines. I look and smile. She posts it and I screenshot it and post it on my Instagram. "Doing some late night celebrating with the Mrs...movies and sour patch kids; my kinda night. Bet y'all wish you had a wife like mine. I love you baby❤💛🐻 P.S. Don't hate on my onesie cause you can't rock it like I can. #/Se7enPounds #/WhoDoYouLove #/IDontGetTired"