Chapter 60 Part 2

{Demi's POV}

I'm so proud of my baby girl. She did great and did everything we practiced. I can see many, many first place trophies to come. I guess Cayleigh's done with pageants, and she hasn't even done one yet, but she'll find something to do where she won't be so timid and shy, but I'm not gonna force anything on her. I'm scared for her the most this year with school. They're starting elementary this year, hopefully she can branch out and make friends. After going out to eat, we finally get home. I'm exhausted, the kids are beyond exhausted. I give everyone baths and Colin puts the Cali and CJ to sleep, and I take care of the twins. I tuck Cay'Lyn in first. "You were so good today. I'm proud of you." "Thank you mommy. When's the next one...I wanna win again." "Besides winning...did you at least have fun." She nods. "And that's all that matters...but the next one's in a few weeks...now get some sleep. I love you." "Love you too." I give her a kiss and go to Cayleigh. I realize that much attention hasn't been given to her today. "Hey baby." "Are you mad at me?" "No. Of course not sweetie." "I don't wanna do pageants." "And you don't have to....maybe we can find you something else to do." "Like what?" "I don't know, but we'll find you something." She nods, then yawns. "Sleepy?" "Yeah." "Okay. Well I'll see you in the morning." I give her a kiss on the forehead and she doses off. I go to Cali and CJ's room and they're both out. I give them kisses and go to my room. I shut the door behind me and hear the shower running. After spending all day with our families, I think I nice, hot steamy shower with my husband would do me some good. I walk in the bathroom and get undressed. I put my hair high up in a bun. I know on the glass door that all fogged up from the steam of the hot water. He opens it, and his entire body glistening from the combination of the water and the high beam light that's right above us. "Want some company?" I ask. He smiles then licks his lips. "...I would love some." He says and I step inside.

{Colin's POV}

Demi steps in, and I get mesmerized by her body every time I see it. There's no way this woman has had 4 kids and still looks this good, but she grinds in the gym all the time and works hard to sustain her curvy and healthy body. I watch her as she lets the water hit her smooth skin. I hug her from behind and my hands explore ever inch of her body. Then I slowly kiss her neck. She turns to face me and we stand there and kiss. Knowing that I shouldn't risk anything, it's wet and slippery and anything can go wrong, but I don't care. I pick her up. "Your knee." She says. "Don't worry bout it. It's fine." "Sure?" "Very" I say and before I know it, I'm inside of her. I use my arm strength to move her up and down. I don't go for long. My knee starts killing me, and it pissed me off a little big but I gotta listen to my body. After taking a shower we get in bed. "Cay'Lyn did great today....I guess pageants aren't that bad." I say. "Oh woooow. Never thought I'd hear those words come out of your mouth." "Yeah, well I saw how much fun she's had preparing for it, when she was on stage, and how happy she was when she won. That's all I want for them is to be happy and have fun." "I just wish Cayleigh was that way. I don't want her to feel like we're giving Cay'Lyn all the attention and not her." "I know...I wanna see how she'd do in sports. Where it's not just her, it's other girls too. She can make friends, and that may help her branch out a little bit." "I don't know...I feel like that wouldn't help if she's shy." "Or you just don't want her to get hurt..." "No...well maybe...she just seems top shy for that." "I know, and it'll help her. Don't worry, let me handle this. You just worry about coming to games and cheering her on." "Wait, what sport are you gonna have her play?" "I don't know. There's volleyball, basketball, soccer, softball. But the summer's damn near over so it'd have to wait. There are teams that go year round, so once school gets started, and we get into the swing of things with that, we can sign her up...maybe sign the other one up too. "Sounds good." She says, and soon we're both out.