Chapter 25 Part 2

"So I was thinking we should do something special for our anniversary." He says. "Oh yeah. Like what?" "Well there's a camp session going the week of at Camp Taylor. Instead of spending it doing something for ourselves, we spend it making the kids happy...and because of your busy schedule...you've never been." "I love that idea. I'm down." "Cool. I'm not gonna tell them though. It'll be a nice surprise for them." "What about the girls. Are we gonna take them with us, or keep them here." "Actually we can take them to my parents. My family hasn't seen them in a while." "Sounds good." "Cool." He says.
{Colin's POV}
A WEEK GOES BY...and it's the morning we leave for Turkock. I always get excited when I visit my hometown, and I get even more excited when I get to see my family. I also get to see my nephew who's gonna be 3 in November and he's growing just as fast as the girls are. I need them to stop growing...they're getting so big, they're sassy and got attitude like their damn mom. I already know I'm gonna have my hands full with these two. I get outta bed and go brush my teeth. Demi's still asleep so when I finish I get back in the bed and crawl on top of her. I start kissing her neck and she moves around a little bit. I can see her cheeks turn up out the corner of my eye. "Good mornin." I say. "Morning. Happy Anniversary." "Happy Anniversary to you too." "2 years in..." She says. "And an eternity to go." I say and she smiles. I give her a kiss. "Your breath tastes minty too. Have you been up this whole time." I ask. She smiles and nods. "I must be a heavy sleeper cause I didn't even feel you get outta bed...I can only imagine the crazy shit you do when I'm sleep." "Calm down. I don't do anything to you in your sleep. Only when you're being a bad boy, then you should start worrying." "Lucky for me I'm always good." "Yeah...but sometimes I kinda like it when your bad." "Oh yeah." I say then start kissing her neck. "Uh huh. Our plane leaves in a little over an hour. We need to get ready." "Fine."