Chapter 25: Race

The 5 of us were all racing down the corridors of the facility.

"We need to get to the mainland!" Mr. Incredible said.

"I saw an aircraft carrier on my way in. Make a left!" Mrs. Incredible instructed. We all saw a RV.

"Where are all the guards?" Mr. Incredible asked.

"My guess? Inside the RV?" I answered.

"We can use the RV to drive to the Omnidroid. I'll clear it of the guards, you guys figure out out we're getting home," I instructed. They all ran down while I cracked my knuckles and opened thr door to the RV. The guards were all crowded around the screens, which were tuned in to the news; watching thr Omnidroid destroy the city.

"Hey hey. Everytime they run, take a shot," A guard said as he took a bottle of champagne and popped the cork. I caught the cork and nonchalantly dropped it.

"How about this. Everytime I punch you guys, you take a shot?" I joked.

"How did he get out?!" A guard said right before I clocked him across the jaw. The other 4 guards got up to try and fight back.

Alright Parker. Remember all those hours of watching wrestling with Uncle Ben. I instructed to myself. I dodged a punch from a guard, hooking my arm around his torso and lifting him off the ground and using his momentum to Alley Oop him, falling back and slamming his face into the ground. A guard tried to choke me out from behind, but I threw my legs out from under me; trapping his head into my arms as I came crashing down. His head bounced off my shoulder, and I actually felt his jaw crack afterwards.

He stumbled back, holding his jaw and I hopped to my feet and gave a swift heel kick to the jaw that just got cracked, he went unconscious after that. I jumped up, wrapping my legs around another guard's head, making myself do a front flip; which whiplashed the guard's head as he flipped over and landed unconscious with a thud. I then picked up the final guard and slammed him down onto my knee, snapping his spine.

I popped to my feet, dusting my handd off as I saw the Parrs coming back.

"Alright. Van's clear. How are we getting back?" I asked.

"The same way the Omnidroid got there. A rocket," Mr. Incredible responded.

"Alright. Good plan. So uh....how are we going to keep the van held onto the rocket?" I asked.

"I could stretch around the van and hold the van in place," Mrs. Incredible asked.

"That won't hurt?" I asked in concern.

"It might. But it'll be a necessary pain," She said.

"I could help. I could use my webs to hold one end of the van," I offered.

"Are you sure that won't hurt you?" Violet asked.

"I've felt worst pains," I simply explained.

"This right here. This is why you're awesome," Dash complimented.

"I see you're back in the proper hero mindset," I heard a voice over the speakers. I looked around and saw Mirage at a control panel.

"Mirage?! Wait...have you been working with Syndrome the entire time?" I asked in shock.

"Well not quite anymore. By the way. Nice suit," She said as she helped us set up the rocket launch. The rocket was set up in three stages, the initial rocket, then inside with a carrier jet meant for the omnidroid. So...we're trying to carry

"Peter. Be ready," Mrs. Incredible instructed as she stretched her hands and legs around the latches of the jet's opening for the Omnidroid.

"Got it," I confirmed, as I shot two webs onto the equivalent latches on my side and presses my feet against the metal railings on the top of the RV and started to pull back, building the tension to hold the van up. We were ready to launch, and we had to act fast.