Chapter 37: Parker Brain

Tony POV

This kid really was working. Within 2 hours of me leaving him alone, he ended up creating a new set of webshooters and a set of new lenses. He even went as far as building a system to where he has a GPS heads up display in his lenses.

Impressive. I thought as the kid looked over at his suit, which had barely finished. The look of elation on the kid's face as he took the fresh suit out of the suit machine and layed it out onto the table. He carefully took the lenses and integrated them into his mask, making sure that no wires got crossed andm ade sure everything got properly secured. Then a thought occured to me.

Where are his webshooters? I thought to myself as I walked up to him.

"Hey kid. Where are those webshooters of yours?" I asked him.

"Right there," He said, pointing at these tiny pentagon things, they were black and had a silver outline. Next to those things were red and black wristbands, which initially confused me. Until I noticed the way the red and black were distributed.

"You have them designed to where the wristbands blend into your suit flawlessly," I remarked.

"Yeah, and then I attach my webshooters to them and bam! My webshooters work! I made a node that I wired into the palm of my gloves. So I don't need to mske an external trigger mechanism for my webshooters anymore," The kid explained. I gave a look and saw a bunch of small black square things on the table.

"What are those?" I asked him.

"Containers to store my other web cartridges," Thr kid said as he grabbed one and took out a refill cartridge from the top of the square. The cartridge looked like a tiny pressure capsule. It looked like a majority of these current webshooters.

"Impressive, I think the suit's ready. Try it on," I told him. He immediately tried the suit on, showing me that it fit him like a glove. He also took a thin, flexible belt that was lined with the refill cartridges and clipped it around his waist.

"Are those full?" I asked him. He shook his head and demonstrated, a red light flashing from his webshooters.

"I need to fill them with my webbing at home. So can you drive me back please?" He asked politely.

"By all means, Spider-Man," I responded as we both went to my car to drive him home.

"So I need to make your suit camera. I have an idea as to how I can hide it in plain sight, I think you'll like it," I told him. He gave an understanding nod.

"It'll be ready when your first assignments come in," I added. After an hour of driving, I dropped him off at the house and drove off to my tower to work on his suit camera.

Peter POV

This suit feels great! It's formfitting and it just feels natural. I guess that's natural since I made this suit myself, so it makes sense. To break this suit in, I did a backflip and a few gymnastic maneuvers. The suit was flexible and felt like a second skin that I wore around me. I went into the house and climbed up the wall, crawling over to the door that was leads to my room. My room was like the perfect blend of a bedroom and a chem lab. I broke out my Spider-Man notebook and flipped to the page about my webbing, which I got to work on immediately.

Violet POV

You know, Peter isn't exactly subtle with being sneaky or quiet. It's like...3 in the morning and I can hear him working on whatever. I woke up and went over to see what the heck he was doing, hearing the sounds of glass clinking and clattering. I looked into his room and saw that he was working with a bunch of different chemicals.

So this is what he looks like when he works as Spider-Man. I thought to myself as I noticed Peter look up from his work and look directly at me. When I realized he was looking at me, I turned invisible...a bit late.

"You can come out Vi. I know you're there," Peter said to me. I walked into his room and became visible.

"What are you doing here?" Peter asked me.

"I could ask you the same thing. You know we have school in a few days right?" I told Peter.

"Ugh. I know, I know. This superhero representative stuff is going to be a pain in the butt though," Peter sighed in frustration and took a syringe and sucked up some of the dtrange white chemical mix. He then picked up this blacl capsule and carefully filled the capsule with the chemical.

"Is that your webbing?" I asked in curiosity.

"Yeah. I'm filling my new webshooters and my new web cartridges," Peter responded, getting into a steady rhythm.

"Be careful out there Peter," I told him as I went back to bed.