Chapter 63: To The Future

It's been 6 years since the Ben Parker Accords were enstated, making the heroic operations of superpowered individuals legal worldwide again. Since then, the NSA has been forced to expand onto the Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistic Department. Designed with not only registering Supers from all over the world into a highly secured database, but also providing support to those supers when need be. While memory wiping is still a policy for identities being revealed, rookie heroes are now being trained in ways to better hide their identities to where the memory wipes are meant as a last resort.

The criminals ran into their getaway cars as they held the duffle bags of money slung over their shoulders, firing bullets at the police officers who were chasing them. They drove with wild abandon, thinking they had gotten away scott free with their heist. Not knowing of the dynamic superheroes that were on their trail.

"Alright Mr. Incredible, I got visual on the robbers. Heading down 4th and 2nd. What's your ETA?" The now 23 year old Peter Parker relayed to Mr. Incredible. Who was maneuvering the streets of Metroville in the Incredi-Mobile with his wife, Elastigirl. Their now 20 year old daughter Ultraviolet, their 16 year old son The Dash and their 7 year old son Jack Attack.

"Should be about 5 minutes. We're on Traction and Elwood. Just keep on top of them until we get there Spider-Man," Mr. Incredible replied, keeping track of the gps.

Spider-Man POV

"I'll do you one better. I'll lead them to you," I said. I walked back a bit, to get a good start. Then ran forward and jumped off the building, dive bombing to the street before swinging over the streets, making good pursuit on the robber's cars.

If they're on Traction and Elwood....then that would mean I need to....ok. Got it. I thought to myself as I swung next to the car on the lights for Falcreek and Dynamo. I freaked out the front driver, causing him to swerve left and head down Dynamo to Traction.

"I diverted one of the cars down Dynamo. He should be heading to Traction. The other car kept powering down Falcreek. I'll catch one, you catch the other one!" I relayed over to the Incredi-Mobile.

"On it," Mr. Incredible replied as I heard the familiar sound of the rocket booster firing on all cylinders. I kept swinging after the other car. Getting out two of my new spider gadgets, web mines. I threw them out ahead of the car, watching them slide across the road before the car drove over them. The mines latched to the ground, each firing a web line up onto the car and forcing it to a screeching halt. The smoke from the car burning rubber grew thicker and thicker as the driver kept trying to floor it. I landed on the hood of the car and stared inside.

"Hi fellas! Yeah, I think your tires are just begging you to stop hitting the gas," I quipped. The robbers freaked out and immediately shot at me through the windshield. I simply watched the bullets plink off my suit, since they mainly aimed for the white parts of my costume.

"Yeah nice try guys. I had that part taken care of like 2 years ago," I joked again before jumping off the hood and next to the doors. They all immediately tried to escape the car, which I stopped by webbing the doors shut so they couldn't get out.

"You know. Word to the stupid. If you're gonna rob a bank, don't do it in broad daylight. Or at night....just don't rob a bank in general. Ok?" I joked as the police came and surrounded the car.

"They're all yours officers. The webbing dissolves in an hour," I said as I jumped up a light pole and started swinging over to Traction and Elwood, watching the Incredibles handle their car of robbers. The car was smashed, and the tires had been rapidly thrown off to the side. Which lead to them being apprehended on foot in an alleyway. Two were being held by Elastigirl while the last two were being restrained in a force field by Violet. When I saw Violet...ooh I got an Idea. I hung upside down from a fire escape and used a line of webbing to gently lower myself down, while still hanging upside down. I was lowering myself down...right behind Violet. When she turned around and saw me right behind her, her reaction was golden!