Chapter 1 The Return

the same day Bell enters Oranio, the Zeus familia buy a home to live in and after 6 month's of training Bell and getting thing's set up, the Zeus familia returned with an iron fist and firmly place themselves as rival's to the Loki and Freya familia, a meeting made the 2 decide they didn't want to risk there Familia's so they will stay put for now. after 15 day's in the dungeon, Bell is attacked by a Minotaur and is saved by Ais, only, when Bell ran, a Zeus familia member sees Bell covered in blood and tried to help him, asking what happened. Bell would keep running as he went to find Bete laughing his head off and Ais standing dumbfounded, angered, he confronts them about what happens and Bete would only say.

Bete:" what, it's some pathetic jackass who got in way over his head to try and be a hero, ask Ais, she'll tell you"

Ais:"... it was an accident, I didn't mean to-"

Zeus familia member:" well he got hurt because of you and all you can do is laugh about it, wow, I never thought that the Loki familia would enjoy causing people pain"

Bete said nothing to defend himself, thinking he had no reason to, the member pissed off then walked off as Ais and Bete went back, Ais looked depressed as Rivaria asked what was wrong.

Riveria:" is something the matter, did something happen"

Ais:" Rivaria... do we cause a lot of people pain"

Riveria:" we try to keep that at a minimal, why"

Ais:" someone nearly got killed because of the Minotaur's and when I saved him, but he ran off, and Bete laughed about it, then someone asked what happened, and all Bete did was badmouth the person we hurt"

Riveria:" that idiot, what else happened"

Ais:" he said that the Loki familia enjoy people's suffering since Bete was laughing so hard"

Riveria:" I'll have to punish him when we get back, for now, know this, that man doesn't speak for all of us, only himself"

when Finn and Gareth heard about this, they were actually concerned, knowing how bad this looked Bete was severely punished for it, complaining, but not given a choice, and when Loki heard about this, she was worried.

Loki:"... this is bad, Bete really did it this time, well, hopefully, nothing bad happen's"

in the Zeus familia home, after Bell turned in the crystals he had left, he had to tell Enyo about how he nearly died in the dungeon after getting home.

Enyo:" tell me everything that happened, spare no detail"

as Bell described it, Mero seemed confused about how a Minotaur went up that far in the dungeon, a member came in to tell Enyo that the Loki familia were the ones responsible for that and she was now getting ready for war, Bell tried to calm ber down and asked if they were really going to war just for him, it was a unanimous yes from everyone, than Mero came in and calmed everyone down, reminding them the guild is there for a reason, telling Bell to form a complaint to them, Bell was hesitant, but Mero won in the end.

Bell's thought's:" I prefer things not to escalate, but I can't defy them"

as Hestia was helping some members, she hardly noticed Bell got back as she was so tired from helping.

Hestia:" I'm so tired, I know I said I'd help when I can, but aren't you giving a goddess such as myself a little too much to do"

Zerif:" someone who is getting free food and access to our item's in the house, along with their own room should not complain"