Chapter 12 Lower Floor's

as the party heading down get's ready, the Loki familia members and Tsubaki are careful, but the Zeus familia members just go in, walking, with no fear at all, concerning the others.

Lefiya:" WAIT, these floor's are dangerous-"

Mero:" these floors are a walk in the park for me, and the rest been here before, come on, we don't got all day"

they walk down as monsters arrive, and Zack and Merry make quick work of them, the regular, and new type monster's that show up there, needing no help whatsoever, amazing their guest.

Ais:" so strong and fast"

Finn:" yes, to them, this seems like nothing"

Tsubaki:" remind me never to go against them for even a second"

Aki:" they really are strong"

Riveria:" keep focus, just because they handled themselves this time, that doesn't mean we can be as careless at a time like this"

Zerif:" it's because everything's going smoothly you should be on guard, that's where the floor's get you"

as they arrive at the 52nd floor entrance, the Zeus familia members just go down without slowing down to thing at all as the other members follow.

Lefiya:" can I really keep up"

Clide:" just relax and be prepared, Zerif can handle the dragons on the 58th floor"

as they get down, they hear a roar and a beam comes up as Zerif get's just a meter away from the blast with a spell, and as it fire's, a shake comes for a few seconds as Zerif says for them to keep going, Finn worried about the dragon's in the lower floor's below them, while Zerif assures they won't be a problem anymore.

Mero:" what Zerif just did help's us eliminate the enemy in a magic explosion able to rip skin off and break bone's, no way anything down there survived"

as they continue to walk and kill monster's, a few of the Loki familia supporter's got snipped and had to be saved, they saw someone controlling new monster's, but they were quickly beaten by both Merry and Zack with a few list limbs from the person controlling the monster's to boot. when they got down to the 58th floor, they saw the floor covered with monster crystals, and dropped items, Mero says to stop and let the others who are tired rest as the supporters gather the item's on the floor.

Finn:"... despite not doing much, we are this tired... it's not looking good for us is it"

Riveria:" at this rate, we'll die next event that arrive's"

Ais:"... we need to keep going"

Enyo:" what good will you do pushing yourself till you break during a fight, if you don't rest now, you'll die"

Ais was hesitant, but she eventually rested, Enyo remembering about Finn begging her not to drop Ais, so she did on the condition that Ais stay "intact" for the journey down. as the new monster's arrived, Zack asked if he could solo them to get a challenge.

Zerif:" alway's wanting an interesting fight, no, Mero has already dealt with them"

the monsters turned to ash as Mero already killed them all in a second and didn't even break a sweat, the others watched in amazement at her power.

Mero:" I guess leveling up did make me stronger, I feel more powerful"

Zerif:" and I was guessing at least some monsters would have been wounded, I guess I got stronger too"