Chapter 5 The Betrayal

as Bell and Lily headed to the 10th floor, Bell noticed Lily was paying extra attention to him more than usual, Bell knew that Lily could betray him at any time, but didn't know how, as they got there, Bell saw as an Orc came and made a weapon out of the land, and he attacked, and as Bell was fighting it, an arrow was shot, letting the arrow hit to take the hit of the Orc before killing it, he reached for his armor pad and got it strapped on again, but his knife was on the ground, Lily than picked it up and said goodbye to Bell, monster lure was everywhere and ton's of Orc's were surrounding Bell.

Bell:" LILY WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME"

LIly:" no, Lily knows your strong enough to kill all the Orc's, but not fast enough to catch up to Lily... I am sorry that it has come to this, you should learn not to be so trusting, this is goodbye, we will never meet again"

Bell:" LILY WAIT, LILY"

as lily left, Bell was fighting to catch up to her, Bell knew everything about Lily's past, her parent's the familia, how she was treated, he knew everything, from the beginning to end, yet, he tried to help her, he wanted to show Lily there were good adventurer's, that way, they can continue going into the dungeon together, as a team, in the fighting after a short time, the Orc's disappeared as he went to look for Lily, he knew someone was there, but ignored it as he went after Lily. in the area as Bell left, Ais was there, hoping she could have personally apologized, the only ones who did apologize were Loki, Finn, Rivaria, and Gareth, but Ais felt she needed to apologize herself, but then she saw a head guard Bell dropped during the scuffle, she was then approached by a mysterious man in a robe as she was given a quest, one that involved working with the Zeus and Hermes familia, she accepted, but left a message for her familia.

Ais:" the Hermes and Zeus familia... what could this be"

as Bell was heading to Lily's location, Lily was tripped and assaulted by the adventurer who saw her use her magic, after he stole her valuable's and beat her some, 3 member's of the Soma familia came and dropped injured killer ant's and some came as the man panicked and dropped the stuff, he ran the corner, but got instantly killed, the other members were also in the same boat as they were surrounded, after Lily had to give them a key, they threw Lily to them to save themselves, Lily thought it was the end, how she deserved this, then thought about the Zeus familia, clearly they knew about Lily, it was only a matter of time Before Bell betrayed her, then, out of nowhere, Bell came and saved lily the last moment, just inches away from her death, the ants were drawn to Bell's bloodlust, some Zeus familia member's with the 3 soma familia member's tied up showed up and asked if Bell needed help, Bell cleaved away his enemies in the blink of an eye as the Zeus familia member's realized what a dumb question they asked. when the ants were killed and the member's brought before Bell, Lily asked why Bell saved her.

Lily:" why, why did you save me"

Anna:" that's Bell, he isn't someone who give's up on people, someone like you Lily, you were like Bell for a long time, alone with pain no one can help you with... though, it sometimes takes-"

Soma member:" but she lied to you, rob you, and manipulated you, that's why we stole from her, because-"

Bell:" because you knew this and took advantage of Lily's desperate state and inability to fight back, your scum, unlike Lily, you're more than willing to kill to get what you want"

Lily:" but-"

Clide:" Bell's got good insight on people, one look in your eye's say's it all for him, he's never been wrong about someone before, and he hasn't started now"

Lily:" why though, why didn't you abandon Lily, WHY DID YOU SAFE ME, DON'T YOU KNOW YOU WERE FOOLED, DON'T SAY YOU THOUGH SHE TOOK YOU KNIFE AS SOME JOKE, WHILE YOU WEREN'T AWARE, SHE PICHPOCKETED SOME MONEY DURING THE EXCHANGE PROCESS, WHEN WE SPLIT MONEY, IT WASN'T 50-50, MORE LIKE 60-40, SOMETIME'S 7 OUT OF 10, WHEN YOU ASKED ME TO RUN ERRANDS I CHARGED DOUBLE THE RENTAL PRICE, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW DISAPPOINTED I WAS WITH THE ITEM'S AND EQUIPMENT THAT I EITHER COULDN'T STEAL EASILY OR GET A GOOD PRICE ON"