Chapter 17 The Boss Battle

as Bell went ahead to fight the floor boss that showed up out of nowhere after Bell mauled the men who were trying to assault him, Bors asked why Capaneus, a level 6 who is basically on the verge of level 7 as they speak isn't fighting that thing, if anyone could have killed that monster, it was him Capaneus than sat down as he watched Bell and said.

Capaneus:" Bell already called Dibb's, so I can't spoil his fun"

Lily:" but Bell can't fight that thing, even if he is far more powerful than a level 2 should be, it's still-"

Capaneus:" you'd be surprised by what Bell could do, remember, he's in heart a Zeus familia member, impossible odd's are our favorite"

as Bell went, he slashed the monster up fast and was so fast, it was almost impossible for even Bors, a level 3, to keep track of his movement's"

Bors:" I heard this kid was level 2, but are you sure he's not some sort of level 4 or 5"

Ouka:" he was nowhere near this powerful in our fight"

Mikoto:" or even the fight he had just now"

Capaneus:" wait, you think Bell went all out on you guy's, of course, Bell never went all out against you people, if he did, everyone involved would have been killed before they could blink, now, sit back and enjoy the show, it's going to be a good one"

Mort:"... what about us"

Capaneus turned his head with an evil smile, then turned it back looking at Bell fight, and then said.

Capaneus:" don't worry, Bell said not to let you die, otherwise, you get out of your punishment too easily, so you have me to guard you, besides, with how much bloodlust Bell's letting out, the monsters are going to swarm after him if anything"

Loki:" can he really handle this, he is only a level 2"

Capaneus:" well, let's wait and see... but just in case, Lily, Welf, go help Bell, this can help raise your status for the sake of your team while you explore the dungeon, and Lily, think of this as training for you"

Welf:" all right"

Lily:" I need a weapon"

Capsneus:" take one of these men's sword's, afterword's, you can take all their equipment, it's compensation for our niceness on letting them live"

the men on the ground were going to complain, but one look from Capaneus made them stop. as Bell was fighting, he was using enough of his instinct's to lose some control as he was ripping the monster apart, even severing its head, however, the monster then goes for a massive punch as Bell punches back, but is sent back hard as he explodes into a mountain as the monster is sent back.

Asfi:" no way"

Loki:" even with its head lost"

Hestia:" BELL"

Capaneus:" don't worry, something of that scale won't down him that easily, look, he's fine"

as Bell got up, he went running again to attack the monster, however, Capansue say's for the mages in town to cast a spell.

Capaneus:" that monster isn't just your average floor boss, it's a regenerating one, meaning Bell would need some help, after all, Mikoto, Ouka, go support Bell"

Mikoto:" but Ouka can't fight, he's still hurt from Bell's-"

Ouka:" it's okay, I'd rather die with honor making right by my wrong than live as a coward who would sacrifice other's but not himself, I am a member of the Takemikazuchi familia"