Chapter 13 Middle Floor's

after Bell added Welf to his party, he, Lily, and Welf went to the entrance to the 13th floor as they prepare, remembering the items they were given before going.

Bell:" the Zeus familia cloak has salamander wool engraved in it to help with fire attack's along with other resistances as well to help with poison's, lightning, and shockwave's, but is the extra salamander wool really needed"

Clide:" relax Bell, you'll do great, beside's, your new sword should come in handy"

Bell:" I'll make sure not to break it"

Clide:" good luck, and remember, stay close and pay attention to your entire party"

as Bell left, he meets Lily and Welf to give them their gear as they are in front of the entrance making there plan, as they head down, Bell gets the map of the floor and decides the best route for them to take to give them a good area to attack with the least amount of resistance from monster's, recommended to him by many for his first time in the middle floor's.

Bell:" it's a little late for the expedition to come back, maybe they're held up of something"

Lily:" is that why you brought a bunch of antidote's, in case you meet them on the way down here and need to help them"

Bell:"... I'm too soft for my own good"

Lily:" I guess it can't be helped"

Welf:" I think it's nice, my Familia's down here as well so I can't help but worry as well, if we do find them needing them, it should help"

as they were talking, many different monsters arrived and they make quick work of them as they get ready to go down, Bell laughed as he was excited about this venture down and how well they handled it for their first fight. on the surface at the same time the Takemkazuchi familia was heading down as well for there, as Takemkazuchi was about to head to his job, Hermes stopped to talk to him about a certain someone.

Hermes:" so Takemkazuchi, if you want to know why I'm back so soon, with the Zeus familia racking in about 58 leveled up adventurer's, I just had to see for myself, although, among those people one stood out even among the Zeus familia, Hestia's Little Rookie, I'm as interested in him as any other god, have you heard anything about him"

Takemkazuchi:" nothing at all, and even if I had, I wouldn't tell you"

some Zeus familia members were watching Hermes closely as he was somewhat troublesome, and as this was happening, Mero and Bete were heading to the surface as they and the rest are on the 12 floor.

Mero:"... Bell's scent, he was here not too long ago"

Bete:" yeah, that brat leveled up and went straight to the 13th floor, is he careless or stupid"

Zeus familia member:" if anyone can survive the middle floor's, Bell can, especially since he leveled up... a month and a half hmm... impressive Bell, alright... COME ON GUY'S, WE CAN'T BE OUTDONE YET, LET'S KEEP GOING"

Mero:" try to keep up puppy boy, and just for the record to say I told you so, I'm certain that Bell will further surpass you in the short future"

Bete:" I am not a puppy, and I sure am not going to be surpassed by him"

Bete's thought's:" if you're down there kid, don't get too full of yourself"

on the surface, Hestia is working in a food stand as Takemkazuchi comes and warns Hestia of Hermes interest in Bell as she continues to work, around this time, Hermes and Asfi are discussing that they know about Bell as Asfi voices her concern for this.