Chapter 6 The Past and Current Battlefield

on the 18th floor some time ago, the Zeus familia and Loki familia were heading through town as they talked.

Finn:" an expedition solely to level up, that sound's fun"

Anna:" yeah, it help's test our limit's and such, Matt being a level 3 had the hardest time though, though Sam and Clare were also having a difficult time, being a mage is difficult in the 45th floor"

Matt:" I only got hit a few time's, I kept the spell active despite less"

Ais:" level 3's on the 45 floor holding their own"

Sam:" don't sound so surprised, as a weretiger, I have more than enough instinct to battle it out, an elf and human would have trouble though I suppose"

then Eva Hounder, a level 5 werewolf wearing a black skintight shirt and short undershorts under brown short's and a jacket with light armor on wielding a bow and arrow, duel hunting swords, and an ax stopped in her tracked and got a serious look on her.

Merry:" hey what's-"

Eva:" blood, a human's blood, and close"

they went to an inn and found the corpses of a man, he was a level 4 adventurer from the Ganesha familia and while the Zeus familia were suspected, some people vouched for them saying that they were the only ones down here and they only got in town now, after rounding up all the people, Finn, and Merry discuss what to do now, Merry says that Eva could smell out the person, but then they see a Chienthrope girl scared as she ran away, Eva catches up to her and brings her back, it's now night time and her name is Lulune Louie from the Hermes familia as she is questioned, turn's out she was working for the man who was killed and was scared she was next. after Ais looked at what it was, she was scared as merry than picked it up and felt nothing, though after that monsters came out and were attacking, as the Zeus and Loki familia worked together to kill the monster's, the Loki familia saw just how strong the Zeus familia was, the monster's stood nearly no chance.

Merry:" Finn, have you noticed too, these monster's are acting differently, almost like there being commanded"

Finn:" so the murderer, is a tamer"

ordered to help get Lulune out of there as she knew what was happening and as a member of an allied familia, she and Eva helped Lulune get far as Lefiya and Eva were getting out of there, a man dropped in front of them as Eva recognized a scent she also smelled from the bag.

Eva:" well, this is a surprise, you must want this thing"

she pulled out the orb, and as she did, she crushed it with her bare fist, destroying whatever it was, the person approached with their sword as they fought, the battle was fast, but Eva was then at a stalemate with her, Ais showed up and said to get Lefiya and Lulune out of there as she stalls for time, Eva agreed and told her not to take her to lightly"

Lefiya:" her, isn't that a man"

Eva:" you mean you didn't notice, she was wearing his face, she's strong Ais, don't underestimate her"

as they left, Ais fought this woman and she was strong, around the middle of is, Lefiya shot a magic spell, but she caught it with her hand's and casted it aside, Ais using Tempest tried to regain the advantage, however, the woman was still standing, as Ais was fighting, the monsters were killed as Zack showed up last minute and helped.

Merry:" Ais is fighting someone, see if she needs help"

Zack:" got it, Matt, Rivaria, follow me"

as they followed and Finn accompanied, the woman hit her sword hard as it broke and Ais was sent flying back, the woman was about to kill Ais with a punch, but Zack caught the punch easily with his bare hands without any struggle.