Chapter 2 The Push

as Bell was in bed, he was healed and rested as he would get his status updated, the result was more than Hestia expected, even if Bell was in the dungeon all night, his status shouldn't be this high she thought.

BELL CRANEL LEVEL 1

ST:245G-332F

EN:198H-301F

DE:231G-329F

A:294G-402E

M:0I

MAGIC:

SKILL'S: LIARIS PHRASE

Hestia was convinced that Bell's skill was the result, and as a result, she slapped him in the back some, however, she was more concerned with Bell, knowing he is involved with the Zeus familia is one thing, but this skill will only serve to put a bigger target on Bell's back, so Hestia decided to hide the skill from Bell and tell him about it, and as Hestia was done, she talked to Mero, who summoned Zerif, Enyo, Foindile, Andromeda, and Rubieskale to their quarter's to talk about Bell's skill.

Hestia:" I assume you know why I called you here"

Enyo:" Liaris Phrase, a skill that means fast growth, and is driven by one's emotion's, the perfect skill for someone who is as emotional and kind as Bell"

Zerif:" we did our research, and only a select few know about it, obviously we won't tell Bell about it since he's a bad liar, but hiding something from him still"

Andromeda:" normally this kind of skill would be bad since it makes him a target, and as he's still a level 1, he's vulnerable even with our help"

Hestia:" I know, but if Bell's skill is out in public, then he'll basically become a candy the other gods all want their sticky hand's on, and I can't lose Bell"

Enyo:" relax Hestia, Bell isn't the kind of man to be tricked easily, beside's, anyone who messes with him messes with us"

Mero:" but I see you're concern, some gods might have a wargame to get him, Apollo sure would do that, so for now, let's make sure he stays under the radar of the other gods"

as Hestia was more relaxed, she then asked if they's keep quiet about it, at least until she's ready to tell him, the people agreed, but under the condition she tells him before he becomes a level 5. as Bell was heading to the dungeon, he noticed some people staring at him, and then he remembered he was wearing a special cloak that went down to his lower chest with the Zeus familia emblem on it, instead of hiding it, he walked proudly with it, not listening to the people. as he went to the guild, Enia asked if it was wise of Bell to wear that, the Loki and Freya Familia's were still noted as the strongest Familia's in Oranio and all Bell said.

Bell:" Is there something wrong with me wearing something my family let me have"

Enia:" well... no, but... if the Loki or Feya familia see you-"

Bell:" I am not ashamed of them, let people say thing's, it doesn't change a thing"

as bell walked off, he headed to the dungeon as he usually did, and in the dungeon, he came with a lot of Valas, and ran into some Zeus familia member's along the way, they walked and talked on their way back. Bell at this point knew just about everyone in the Zeus familia by name and face, only new members were trouble since Bell wasn't familiar with them, but other than that, he was good. on the way, some Zeus familia member's were acting like a police force, stopping adventurer's from cheating out other people and, freeing slave's, stopping crime's, they quickly rose as a familia of justice and were very liked by the guild as they had the power to assert authority as a rank S familia, some familia member's tried to fight back, but for there level's, the Zeus familia were scary powerful, some said that 2 level 3 Zeus familia member's took down 3 level 4's and 8 level 3's in less than 5 minute's of the fight.