Chapter 24 Rakia Invasion

outside the wall's of Oranio, the kingdom of Rakia lead by Ares was attacking Oranio as some member's of the Zeus familia are pushing them back with ease, Zerif casting a spell to wipe out half their forces, Enyo smashing the ground to cause an earthquake that can be felt from Oranio, and Mero moving so fast, it's as if she's teleporting, seeing as their status are improving, Zerif and Mero decide to hold a little back, but Enyo is having a good time enjoying this, the word's everyone in Oranio was thinking was, "those poor men" as the Zeus familia quite literally were tearing through them.

Bell:" do you think Enyo is going to leave any men able to walk"

Zack:" it's Enyo, of course, those men will never walk again"

Haruhime:" I still can't feel my tail"

Bell:" yeah, this is how it always is, for me, as a half werewolf, I hide them so even my ear's and tail don't get sore"

Haruhime:" can I see your ear's and tail then"

Bell:" ...sure"

Bell then popped his ears and tail out, and she found his tail was big and puffy like her tail as well as his ear's being fluffy as well, but once she said that, Bell sulked.

Haruhime:" did I do something wrong"

Ren:" oh that, for werewolves who have fluffy ear's and a bushy bit tail is seen as an embarrassment to werewolves, so Bell gets upset every time somebody mention's his tail and ears being fluffy"

Haruhime then touched his tail as Bell flinched and Haruhime tried to say she liked it even though she didn't notice Bell being uncomfortable with it, then other's around seeing this started brushing it seeing as he had a very fluffy and soft tail and ear's as Bell then snapped by saying he didn't want his tail and ears touched like this and then stormed off with his face flustered in embarrassment as that's what they all did, many of them chuckled a bit as they then got back to their own work. heading out, he was wondering what could possibly go wrong with the Zeus familia out, but then he saw Zack running to the gate and Bell unconsciously joined in and asked what happened.

Zack:" well... let's just say that a goddess was captured by Ares and we're now trying to get her back"

Bell:" please don't be Hestia, please don't be Hestia, please don't be Hestia"

Bell chanted this as he then got there and they were told it was Hestia, Bell then got the cart she was at and sniffed it and got her sent and ran, Zack, Ais, and Merry Followed him.

Loki:" WAIT, YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE'S AT"

Ganesha:" Bell's half werewolf, right"

Loki:"... oh yeah, he is, then this should be over fast then"

after running, Ais ask a question on this.

Ais:" how'd Hestia get caught so easily, wasn't she in training as well"

Bell:" not unless you count being used as a pack mule... more specifically, she wasn't trained, she was just lugging thing's around, so she was getting physically stronger, but without combat training, she's not too useful in a fight"

Zack:" and Ares is a meathead, but he IS a god of war, so he is better trained"

Ais:" so he's a threat"

Bell, Zack, and Merry:" no, this will be quick"

getting to Hestia after a bit in a cliffside passage, they attack as Hestia fall's into the cliffs in the chaos, and she was out cold, Hestia was out, but was getting up as she felt something warm on her as she then got up as she was near a fire made from Merry's magic flames on her body to warm her up.