Chapter 21 War Game Climax

as Hyakinthos and Bell stared at each other, Hyakinthos was pissed at Bell, saying what he was doing was wrong, Bell looked calm, collected, and confident, not even phased by their level difference, not minding the fact that Hyakinthos stabbed Bell, impaled Bell, and tried to kill him a while ago, Hyakinthos was not in the mood for Bell's attitude, Bell smirked a little and then made another remark.

Bell:" you know... I have respect for all the god's, big and small, that doesn't change, even now, while I hold respect, I don't hold interest or their desire's to heart, as whenever you get too close to a deity, it only ends in disaster"

Hyakinthos: don't you... mess with me"

as Hyakinthos went for a punch, Bell counters by moving his arm to move Hyakinthos punch with his arm and then give a punch himself, making Hyakinthos surprised with this counter, then step's back to analyze Bell, Bell wasn't using his knives, but using his fist, then as he went running somewhere to get the distance between them to think of a plan, Bell disappeared from his sight even while Hyakinthos was looking right at Bell, almost like Bell disappeared out of nowhere.

Hyakinthos's thought's:" where is-"

then Bell appeared in front of him, making Hyakinthos jump and get in a defensive stance as Bell held something in his hand.

Bell:"... you forgot something"

Bell then dropped the part of his hair in a ponytail and Hyakinthos reached for the back of his head and felt as his hair was ripped without him knowing so, making him intimidated by Bell and his power.

Hyakinthos: what the-... are you... really the same Bell Cranel from last week"

Bell:" the time you fought me in town was massively different from now, when we fought in town, I was poisoned, surrounded by bystanders, and had arrow's shot at me during out fight from other member's, so of course, fighting me now is difficult since you had to use every cheap trick just to stand a chance, but now that we're on even plain field's, it's clear who's the stronger man out of us, no wonder Apollo's trying to replace you"

Bell was not only faster but stronger, that punch earlier broke his jaw and despite his effort's to make it look like Bell didn't cause him any damage, blood eventually leaked and spat out from his mouth as Bell chuckled at him.

Bell:" what's wrong, already bleeding from that love tap earlier"

Hyakinthos was now even more furious at Bell, and then went for an all-out charge to attack Bell whether he'd get hit or not, they both landed a punch on one another, while Bell was hit, Hyakinthos was hit much harder as he was sent 6 feet back while Bell shock off his strike, the 2 then went at it with Bell clearly being the superior fighter.

Apollo:" this can't be, this wasn't supposed to happen, I knew Bell would have been too much for Hyakinthos, but with my entire familia on him, then he had a chance right"

Hestia:" that's questionable"

Loki:" he easily beat Ais at level 1, and she was a bloody mess"

Freya:" I think either way, the result wouldn't have changed, but it's sure interesting isn't it, Bell is fighting and barely even getting damage"

as the fight continued, Hyakinthos was barely getting any hit's on Bell, for every his Hyakinthos did get on Bell, Bell was able to hit him 5 times, and all the hit's he did get on Bell were merely shook off moment's later as Bell basically hammered away at Hyakinthos, as Capaneus and Lily were done dealing with everyone and tied them all up, they went to a place they could see the fight and were not surprised by the result.