Chapter 9 the Minotaur and the Expedition

on the day of the expedition, some members of the familia left early as to make sure there are monsters left for them as the Loki, Hephestus, and Zeus familia went on their expedition.

Mero:"... is everyone ready"

Enyo:" yeah... you feel it too"

Zerif:" something seems off about today, like something bad's going to happen"

Finn:" okay, we're all set from our end and have reminded the member's that if they anger some Zeus familia member's, they can and will be punished for it... you seem extra serious today"

Mero:" you mean other than the fact we have a rival familia joining us on this exposition"

Gareth:" I guess feeling uneasy can't be helped"

Rivaria:" but it's something else, isn't it"

Rubieskale:" it's Revis, she's down there, and she's mine next time I see her"

Enyo:" yeah, but I would like to know this person calling themselves "Enyo" first, my name won't be sullied by anyone without talking to my hammer first"

Bell arrived in time to wish them all good luck as Mero told Bell to be careful and watch his back, worried that Bell could somehow get caught in on this, then Rish'Nad, an elf mage level 6 trainer came to tell them that they had nothing to worry about while they were down there.

Mero:" remember, Yuria, you and Mera are in charge while we're gone, and make sure that the surface is still here when we get back"

Rish'Nad:" you got it, now, about the 24th-floor incident, I think I have a theory about it... a god is responsible for it, and recently there has been talking about the monster's being in the 50th-floor levels of the dungeon"

Enyo:" we'll keep that in mind, ALRIGHT EVERYONE, TO AVOID CROWDING, WE'RE SPLITTING INTO 3 GROUP'S, ONE GROUP WILL BE LEAD BY ME, THE OTHER WILL BE LEAD BY GRAND, OUR WERETIGER VANGUARD FOR THE FRONTLINE'S, AND OUR TACTITION MENZO, THE ELF WITH THE SMART FACE, NOW, LET'S GET GOING"

Finn:" you have us all in the same group"

Mero:" we're keeping you in an especially close eye, and them as well, known to be... "reckless" I hear from your familia"

Bete:" they can-"

Rivaria:" BETE, unless you have something nice to say, stay quiet or leave"

Bete was scolded to behave on this trip and not cause a scene, since he and Mero have as much tension as fire and explosive's, the Loki familia decided to keep him quiet for as long as possible. as Bell went to the 9th floor with Lily, he remembered about his goddesses word's of concern and then Mero's word's of concern, Bell thought about it and then decided, with his status in the A ranking, he was ready to try and level up, but then, he smelled a familiar scent, and to his surprise, he was right a Minotaur, he told Lily to run in order for him to fight properly, and while Lily tried to argue, Bell demanded it as he went in to attack it, Lily ran to get help as Bell was left to fight it all on his own.

Bell's thought's:" Lily's gone, that means I can fight freely now, some adventurers are in the corner as well, might as well give them a show"

as Bell was punched Back, he put away his knives and put up his claws instinctively, smiling with his fangs visible and his eye's filled with fire.

Bell:" oh no, I'm excited about this... ow well, might as well see this through"

on the expedition group's end, Bete is ranting about how the Hephestus familia better not hold them back as Mero got onto him about his way of talking.