Chapter 11 Fallen Blacksmith

after a test on the 11th floor and having Welf join his party, Bell went home to eat lunch as he tells some friends about his new personal smith, Welf Crozzo, and he got an unexpected reaction from it, the elves at the table close by then asked Bell if he was sure his name was Crozzo.

Bell:" yeah, he is Welf Crozzo, what about him Edwin"

Edwin:"... Bell, follow me, Nini, and Yuu"

as Bell followed them, they were all in a foom where Bell was told about the Crozzo's, Bell had some question's for them about how it affected them.

Bell:" so were you guy's also affected by the Crozzo's magic sword's as well"

Yuu:" no, I don't blame the Crozzo's, I blame the people who used the sword's, they're the ones who used the weapon's, don't blame the smith for the way someone used one of their weapon's, it's not only pointless to hold grudges of the past, but also pointless as well, what can you do to change it otherwise"

Bell:" but other elves are not as forgiving right"

Nini:" outside this familia, yes, but still, if that were the case, then why should we forgive the Loki or Freya familia than, if past grudges should be held"

as Bell was a bit worried, he was now concerned for the expedition in the lower floors, wondering if everyone's getting along. in the 50th floor safe area, the Loki, Zeus, and Hephestus familia expedition are getting restless on the Loki Familia's end, member's pacing back and forth, sharpening their weapons, and very on edge.

Mero:" it hasn't calmed down one bit since coming here"

Zerif:" can you blame them, they are probably intimidated by Bell beating the Minotaur that was trained with basically his bare fist"

Enyo:" I knew he had it in him, and where's zack with new's on Bell"

Mero:" please tell me you didn't make him stay to see if he leveled up or not"

Zerif:" well, if he didn't level up from that, I'll eat my boot's"

as Zack got back with a few battle scars, he gave Enyo a paper she was shocked by the results.

Enyo:" Bell leveled up"

Mero:" now I'm sad he isn't with us"

Zerif:" shall we tell everyone"

in a gathering about Bell's condition, they were told he was fine, but that wasn't what they gathered them there for.

Bete:" WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE KID BEING ALRIGHT, WHY DID YOU GET US HERE"

Enyo smirked as she would tell them the news.

Enyo:" WE DISCOVERED THAT AFTER HE DEFEATED THE MINOTAUR, HE LEVELED UP"

everyone was shocked by this, but some members questioned if it was important, and then Enyo stated why it was.

Enyo:" IT'S IMPORTANT BECAUSE HE ONLY BEEN AN ADVENTURER FOR ONLY A MONTH AND A HALF"

Bete:" IMPOSSIBLE, NO WAY SOME WEAK LITTLE BRAT LIKE HIM WOULD LEVEL UP THAT FAST, EVEN FOR YOU THAT SHOULD SOUND RIDICULOUS AND IMPOSSIBLE"

Mero:" what's wrong dog, mad that someone beat the Sword princesses record officially"

Bete:" like this is even possible"

Finn:" I don't know Bete, Bell is something very impressive in his own right"

Zerif:" well, we have the paper's right here if you need proof"

as they passed around the paper, Bete seemed to be furious, while others were amazed.