Chapter 8 Spar's and Battle's

as Bell came back, he told Enyo about Ais and confirmed their suspicion, concerned, they were going to have a close eye on ais. the next morning, Bell meets Ais in a Loki familia training area as they were going to spar, some members came to see if Bell can handle Ais, placing Bet's too.

Anakity:" how long do you think he'll last against Ais"

Raul:" he's a level 1, so I guess 3 seconds"

Lefiya:" that's 3 seconds longer than he will last"

as the match began, Ais charged at Bell who seemed motionless, then as Ais pierced Bell, he disappeared and appeared behind her as he slashed at her and grazed her cheek with a cut, everyone, even Finn and Loki were shocked by that.

Raul:" HE GOT THE FIRST HIT IN"

Finn:" now that's unexpected"

Bell:" don't think because of our level difference you'll win so easily, I've been trained to overcome such differences"

Ais then had a horrifying realization about the Zeus Familia's training.

Ais:" the Zeus familia doesn't train their level 1 adventurer's to fight stronger opponents, they train them to fight on par with level 6 adventurers"

Bell:" that's part of it, but yes, replace level advantage with that of skill, technique, usage of your body's current level enhancement's, magic concentration, and rigorous training with other level 6 adventurer's with them not holding anything back with the intention to kill, and you get result's from that"

Finn:" intention to kill"

Ais:" that match I saw, it looked like Mera was trying to kill you"

Bell smiled as he went into a fighting pose ready to attack again as he stated more about there training's purpose.

Bell:" always fight your opponent with killing your opponent in mind, even if you need them alive, and you will get rid of your natural limitation's, that's what I've been taught, so that strike was meant to kill you if I hit you"

everyone was shocked and concerned as to this, to them, it now looked like a bloody deathmatch, and everyone was concerned about Ais.

Finn's thought's:" intention to kill, if they are trained to that extent than that means they are far more dangerous than we realize"

Finn:" AIS, CALL OFF THE MATCH, IF BELL CRANEL IS TELLING THE TRUTH, THEN YOU CAN DIE IN THIS BATTLE WHEN HE GET'S A HIT IN"

Ais:" no, I can't just give up, I just have to keep him in front of me, here I come"

Ais this time paid close attention to Bell's movement's as she was able to track his movement's and as she thought she found a way, Bell hit the ground and created a smokescreen to blind Ais, as there was a alter in the cloud, Ais slashed only to hit ais, then she was stabbed in the back by Bell's knife as she fell to the ground bleeding heavily from the would as Bell also hit a pressure point that made the stab far more effective.

Lefiya:" AIS"

Gareth:" she's lucky it's not that bad"

Riveria:" yeah, Bell had a knife at her head, but he stabbed her in the back to spare her"

Bell:" your strategy to counter me was too obvious, we're done, for now at least, let's continue tomorrow as you get looked at"

as Bell walked off and medics came, Ais got up and in a battle position again.

Ais:" I'm not done yet"

Finn:" that's where I call it Ais, you got stabbed through your back and your bleeding a lot, we stop this now"