Chapter 19 War Game

Apollo approached Veronica and Bell as Hestia and Mero got in front to stop him from getting closer, knowing he was up to something, and as the others around were watching, they were both scared and interested in what was about to happen next.

Apollo:" some of my member's tell me about the fight that happened in that bar that night yesterday"

Veronica:" your little pups were taunting and asking for a fight, don't deny that"

Loki:" she's right Apollo, even Bete saw how they acted and said they got what they deserve"

Freya:" if your member's are starting something, then you can't think of this as anything but them finishing what was started"

Apollo:" even so, I can't just let this go unjust can I"

Mero:" Is this a war game proposal, we say yes then, we'll crush you with only one of our member's"

Veronica:" yeah, with these sorry excuses of adventurer's, this will be easy"

Apollo:" oh no, not to the Zeus familia, way out of my league"

they stood confused for a moment as Apollo said that they wouldn't attack them but still get them back.

Mero:" what do you mean, Veronica was the one that attacked right, the challenge then clearly goes to us as right of the familia war"

Apollo:" yes it does, and she mangled them good, but I would be stupid to oppose a familia able to wipe out all of Oranio's adventurer's in one fail swoop such as king and braver, so instead, I will indirectly attack you guy's"

Apollo pointed to Hestia and Bell as he then stated.

Apollo:" I will instead challenge the Hestia familia to a war game"

Mero and Veronica then realized why they staged that fight, and their bloodlust was so strong, every single person was frozen in place, Hestia and Bell were use to it, so they weren't affected, but everyone else was motionless, unable to move a muscle.

Loki:"... can't... move... that idiot"

Miach:" it's so strong... I can't move"

Freya:" whatever game Apollo's playing, it's not funny"

Mero was pissed beyond words and started the obvious to Apollo as she clenched her fist.

Mero:" that was your goal from the start wasn't it"

the other gods would usually stay out of conflicts between Familia's, however, since they were within the battle area, and were scared they'd get killed in the process by accident, they demanded Apollo be upfront about his intentions.

Freya:" for heaven's sake's Apollo, be honest and tell us what you really want"

Loki:" if we are sent back to heaven because of you, we will kill you in heaven as well"

Miach:" we all know what you did, might as well come out and say it"

Apollo:"... fine, to be fair, I did tell my member's to harass Bell and start a fight solely to have a war game, but that's beside's the fact right, I still challenge Hestia, and if I win, I will take her familia member Bell Cranel"

they realized that Apollo was after Bell all along and even tried to start something to do so, and Veronica then grabbed Apollo by his collar and said.

Veronica:" IF YOU WASNT A FIGHT, THEN FIGHT ME INSTEAD, I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON WITH BOTH MY HAND'S TIED BEHIND MY BACK"

Apollo:" you are a level 6 of the monster familia, my dear, even without your hand's, you'd still beat my familia no matter the setting, but Bell is only a level 2, so it's more to my favor"