Chapter 22 Fox in the Box

as the Zeus familia are partying to celebrate their victory and new member, Mikoto, Welf, and other friend's of Bell's were invited to celebrate with them, and the new members were settling in just fine, and the Zeus familia member's were having a blast, then Chigusa came at the door for Mikoto to tell her about a friend of their's, Bell noticed this and asked if something was the matter, though, Mikoto avoided the question, making Bell worried.

Bell:"... Capaneus, was she-"

Capaneus:" acting odd, you're not wrong, alright, let's see what she's up to"

Zack:" wonder what it is"

then, Lily, Bell, Capaneus, Zack, and Mero went to follow them and found they went to the pleasure district, a place they were confused about since it was the Ishtar familia territory, though they were nervous, the 2 went in.

Bell:" why would Mikoto and Chigusa go into the pleasure quarter's, it seems off for them"

Mero:" there's only one reason they would go in, there is something... or someone in there they are trying to find, we had the familia restraint for the most part, so members aren't forced to be prostitutes, and Capaneus kept them in line"

Capaneus:" however, that doesn't mean that the entire thing is not suspicious, we should follow, those 2 won't last one second without someone who can keep calm in their"

as they were going in, Bell was grabbed and tugged at every corner, Zack making a joke about Bell being a lady killer as Mero said she didn't raise either of these 3 boy's to be such scumbag's, and they never will, also, what would Riana say about you being here Zack.

Zack:" I'm here to- oh no, look's like those 2 are cornered"

they saw as the 2 they were following were surrounded and they came to help, though Bell was pulled from behind and separated from them, losing them, he would have smelled their location, but because of what this place was, the entire area smelled of sweat and shame, making Bell not even try.

Bell's thought's:" why did I have to come here, nevermind, gotta getaway"

as Mikoto and Chigusa were given some air, they talk about why they were in a district that was definitely uncomfortable and very unpleasant for them.

Mikoto:"... we have a friend in here we need to see if she's here"

Chigusa:" she is delicate and innocent, so... she wouldn't like it here"

Mero:" you came here for that, well if that's the case, we can help"

Merry:" sure, right Bell... Bell"

they looked around and couldn't find Bell anywhere"

Capaneus:" oh f***"

as Bell was trying to find some air,  he ran into Hermes, who was now worried as Bell asked him what he was doing here.

Hermes:" it's me Bell, are you surprised"

Bell:" when you say it like that... hey, what's in the bag"

Hermes:" nothing important, oh, since you're here, take this"

Bell looked at a vial and was confused about what it was.

Bell:" that's this"

Hermes:" it's a very expensive, but also very great potion that is commonly used here"

Bell:" commonly used here... AN APHRODISIAC"

Hermes:" right, so have fun my friend, you only live once"