Chapter 15 Confession and Conflict

as Lefiya was going to tell them everything, many people were listening in as she voiced her thought's to the leaders, and the result made Bell and Ais worry in the end.

Lefiya:" it's just that, that human is so close to Ais, it's odd, she is never that close with anyone, and yet, Ais goes out of her way to be near him, he must have tricked her somehow"

everyone in the Zeus familia awkwardly listened to a very selfish elf rant about Bell tricking someone knowing full well Bell's not like that.

Enyo:" honey, are you sure it's not Ais's fault for being a bad friend to you and your familia"

Lefiya:" AIS ISN'T AT FAULT"

Finn, Gareth, and Rivaria:" by the sound of it, yes she is"

Enyo:" I think your idolization of Ais is blocking your decision making by pinning the blame on someone else rather than the person actually at fault"

Lefiya was left to think and only be able to talk more.

Lefiya:" to be honest, it's not fair, me and Ais spent year's together, and she barely opens up if at all to me, Tiona, or Tione, and yet, he shows up, and now he gets all her attention, she has never shown that to anyone in the familia, and yet, some outsider in another familia is closer to her than we are to her"

Ais listened in growing shame as she said the reason she was getting close to Bell was to see if she could learn about his growing strength, though that was part of it, she still felt ashamed of herself.

Zerif:" again, this sound's like Ais not being a good person, you want to know why Ais is spending so much time with Bell, I am not sure, but I think it's just to learn how he's growing so fast and use that herself, I saw her eye's looking at Bell's back when his shirt was off, she wanted to see if it was a skill, I even told Bell to stop seeing her, but he wouldn't because that wasn't fair for Ais to suddenly disappear"

Ais then got a shock as Bell looked away and avoided eye contact as Ais was now on her knee's almost ready to cry as they continued on.

Riveria:" So in short, you were distracted by your hate of Bell being so close to Ais... I don't know if that's selfish, stupidity or just plain stubbornness to accept reality, listen Lefiya, while Ais was wrong to treat Bell better than her familia, it's not your place to decide who Ais does and doesn't want to open up or hang out around, so in all honesty, you should apologize to Bell for your rude and inappropriate behavior, and bow your head as well, you have lost any pride as an elf in my eye's"

Bell then walked in and tried to save Lefiya.

Bell:" wait, don't be hard on her, part of this IS Ais's fault, so shouldn't you also punish her as well, along with forcing her to tell EVERYONE in her familia every secret she is hiding from them no matter how big or small"

Ais then jumped in fear as she heard that and Rivaria agreed, Lefiya was let off with a light punishment as Lefiya faced Bell.

Bell:" I didn't trick nor manipulate anyone, if anything, I am more of a victim if anything, can you let whatever grudge you had past this point behind us"

Lefiya:" I'm still mad that Ais favored you... but you didn't do anything so I do apologize... BUT-"

Riveria:" LEFIYA"

Lefiya:" sorry... for everything"

Bell:" just so you know, we were listening from behind the tent, EVERYONE OUT"

as they came, Lefiya was blushed, until Ais walked up and said sorry for being a bad friend to her. after all that, they decided that once they get to the surface, Ais reveals everything to everyone, and Lefiya will not blame Bell for Ais's closeness to him, though Bell got one punch on Ais for trying to use him, but they still went to Riviar with everyone, as they walked around, they found out that the place is expensive and pricy, while there Bell bump's into Mort and his friend's as he was walking by and Mort tries to get revenge.