Chapter 23 Ishtar vs Zeus

as they are in discussion on what to do with Haruhime and the Ishtar familia, Zeus comes and asks who the new lady is and they explain it to him.

Zeus:" I see... how much for the hour, I'll make sure it's enough"

Renard 1:" get the chains, we're dragging him"

Zeus:" whoooo-"

Renard 2:" we're tying you up and drawing you on horses as Achilles did with Hector but you'll be alive this time to suffer and feel all the pain"

Zeus:" (shifting from joyful to painful) oooohhhhh, nevermind"

Haruhime:"... is he-"

Renard 3:" it's best not to ask question's you don't need or want to know the answers to, just make sure you lock all the door's and window's when bathing, or just tie him up somewhere with guards"

as they walked away, they discussed how they were going to handle the current situation they were in, but opportunity came to them instead. In the dungeon, as Haruhime was training in the Zeus familia home, Bell and his party were fighting monsters as he was poisoned from behind by some member's of Ishtar's familiar and then stabbed threw with a large sword from behind as he was then taken to a different place than his friends were, being wounded with lots of blood loss, but even with that, Aisha struggles to fight on par with him, but after 5 spears pierce threw his body and Phryne hitting him with a large hammer, Bell fell as he was now captured. After getting dragged and healed, he was chained up with Phryne drooling as she approaches Bell who "seems" helpless to stop her, the familia lost him as Phryne got Bell to her personal dungeon where she breaks men.

Bell:" ... you know this won't end well right"

Phryne:" your helpless boy, give up"

Bell then yawned as he effortlessly broke through the chains he was strapped to as he then looks at Phryne with a threatening look.

Phryne:" Impossible, they were adamantite, how did you"

Bell:" We regularly train to break out of chain's made from the same material, this is nothing,  now then, tell me why you kidnapped me and you won't look anymore hideous than you already are now"

Phryne was going to attack in anger at his insulting comment, but Bell just grappled her to the ground and started to break her skull under his boot.

Bell:" why... did you... kidnap... ME"

As Phryne was in pain, she gave up as she told them their plan, then Bell clenched his fist as he headed up with a charged firebolt and that sent the signal for an attack.

Bell:" FIREBOLT"

Bell fired a bolt up the tower taking out half the familia members with them injured and knocked out as well as give the Zeus familia a reason to attack them.

Enyo:" and theirs Bell"

Zack:" I'll get him"

Clide:" I'll go to"

As they head off to destroy the Ishtar Familia, Haruhime couldn't move as the training she was under broke about every bone and muscle in her body, but was scared for her new friends.

Haruhime:" are they going to be okay"

Zeus Familia member:" don't worry, feel bad for the Ishtar Familia instead"

as Ishtar was told that the Zeus Familia were heading their way, she made sure to lock down her Familia's home and told her Familia to be on guard, while Bell was still inside, he was sneaking around making sure to destroy as much as possible, making his way to Ishtar himself to ask a question.