Author's Note

JDJDKSOSUSTSTWHJEOSOS IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING 😭😭😭😭

Hello my favorite humans!!!!
Welcome back to all my current readers and to any new readers, I hope you enjoy and stick around.

This just contains a few things about the book you should know before you begin reading:

A) This is the second book to The Fated Chronicles. You do not need to read the first book Rogue to understand, however, it would give a greater insight into Damon's character if you do.

B) This book does involves themes which some may find triggering such as; extreme violence, hate crimes, homophobia, suicidal thoughts.

Please consider the possibility that it may do more bad than good to read.

C) The main characters are homosexuals. This is a book about gay men and it will involve gay sex. Dick on dick action in the best way.

No sword fighting.

If that makes you uncomfortable, now would be the moment to vacate the premise.

I don't want to hear any shit about this being another bxb book and further nonsense about making all of the family members gay. I really don't, it just pisses me off.

THIS IS WATTPAD. OF COURSE THEY ARE GAY.

C) No hate. You are entitled to your own opinions (you can hate the characters I don't mind, I hate some of them too), but don't spread unnecessary hate regarding the book. If you do not like it, leave.

Haven't had any for the past 7 books, let's not start here.

D) This book will contain errors. I can't spell sometimes, it happens. I write 99% of the time on my phone, sometimes my thumbs mess up.

There will be typos and mistakes, you have been warned.

D) For info on updates my insta - Tippy446_ and for the songs used throughout the book, my Spotify is - Tippy446

E) Comments are super encouraging to me. Won't lie, the more comments, the more I want to write. It's just the truth.

F) This is new - do not fetishize gay men. There's a difference between enjoying some smut and a love romance, and put men in a 'sex box'.

I hope I make you all cry.... fingers crossed.

Okay that's it....

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED. CAN'T BELIEVE I'M STARTING A NEW BOOK AND IT'S DAMON'S.

ENSKSSLSKSMEJEJEHEUEURUEIEI. LOL Enjoy guys.