Chapter 19

TRIPLE UPDATE MY HUMANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my gift for 100k - thank you all for the love and support, it never goes unnoticed.

For those voting religiously for A.M - I hope this is a nice break for you, much deserved. 

Please just comment how you usually would, LOVE YOU GUYS

--------------------

William's P.O.V

I extend my limbs outwards under the confines of my heavy sheets, releasing a groan of satisfaction at the glorious feeling of my body stretching in all the best ways. I spread out like a starfish before flipping from my back onto my stomach with a thump. 

Circling my small pillow with my arms, I squeeze it tight as I bury my face into it with a large smile plastered onto my face. Cherished memories of the night I'd spent with Damon swirling around in my head, making me fully awake and as my legs did a happy dance beneath me.

Never before has someone treated me the way Damon does, as if I were something valuable, a worth I think only he saw. I smile easily in memory of the evening we spent together, one made magical because of Damon. He chose the perfect place, somewhere suited for my horrible needs, pleased my tastebuds and made it beautiful with his presence.

He was attentive, funny and even silly some times, but that just mixed together with everything else about him to create the gem of a man that he was.

Damon is an extraordinary person. One misplaced in a world so cruel and viperous as this one. It made me coil with the need to protect him, to keep him safe and surrounded in a bubble of kindness that'd keep the best parts of him safe forever.

But I was running ahead of myself. I could barely take care of myself, I couldn't take care of him too. Besides, things were still fresh, still so new that I didn't know where we stood. I may be tending rapidly growing feelings towards him but it didn't mean he was doing the same. Didn't mean he felt the same way for me as I did for him. 

He was just so...

A muffled groan escapes me at the ghostly reminder of the feeling of his lips against mine. God, that kiss was fucking perfect. It was all need and passion, sweet and soft, forming all the right things I wanted for so damn long to that I fell apart against him. Melting in his embrace without a spec of unwanted resistance and he swept me away with his attention like if he...

Damon was special, not me. 

I groan again, feeling angry at myself for still obsessing about a kiss that happened two nights ago. A kiss that lasted for what felt like hours, it could've been for all I knew, I barely remembered separating from him to even get inside my apartment. Every time one of us tried to stop, the other would start it all over again and God knows I have no self-control to have stopped it.

Then the next day it was work and I didn't run into Damon, no matter how slow I walked through our hallway. I couldn't even look forward to dinner because it was Wednesday and we didn't eat together on Wednesdays, Damon said he had to run on Wednesday. He was not home when I came from work and I didn't hear his door shut before I went to sleep, so there was no time to squeeze in a visit.

But today was my day off and I hoped to everything living and willing that we could spend even a few minutes together, just a few. We didn't have to even kiss again, I'd be happy with only seeing him again and talking to him. 

Being around him made everything easier.

I knew it was foolish, but I couldn't help the way my heart hammered for him or the way my lips refused to offer anything other than smiles when he was around. Couldn't help wanting to be close to him, to be with him and there for him, in a manner he was always there for me.