Prologue

We must take time to define our own path, Too quickly we can find the world defining it for us

High School.

A place filled with friendship and heartbreak, happiness and sadness, jocks and cheerleaders, loners and geeks. Some know exactly where they stand and others are just drifting, hoping to have an uneventful senior year to finish their high school career.

Some are ok with just being a picture in the yearbook that people will vaguely remember, they are perfectly happy concentrating on the world outside of Tree Hill and not with peaking in high school.

That person is me. Lydia Bob Scott. Daughter of legendary high school sweethearts Haley and Nathan Scott as well as sister to the number 1 pick for the NBA draft James Lucas Scott.
Being who I am, people had high expectations of who I was going to be in high school. Was I going to be popular like my brother and father? Smart and a cheerleader like my mother? Was I going to date the captain of the basketball team and became the next "it" couple?
Part of me wanted all of the above! How easy life was going to be if I just fit into that bubble! But I fell for the captain of our rivals team and that led to major heartbreak on my part.
So now I'm a drifter. Counting down the days until its graduation, to move out of this small town into the big city. New York to be precise! My dream is to go to NYU, to get my MBA and work in a business that has nothing to do with basketball or music or my parents.
So that has what led me to today!

The last first day of school.
Senior year is upon us...

Hindsight is a beautiful thing. Looking back at that first day, I had no idea how my life would turn out, how senior would become the best year of high school! How meeting one person, at the right place at the right time, can have such an impact on your life.

The little things? The little moments? They aren't little- John Zabat-Zinn

A/N
Hello Everyone
Welcome to my first ever time writing! I was inspired by all the many talented writers on wattpad as well as Anna Todd (cause who doesn't love After!)
Updated might take awhile as I have all the ideas in my head but I want them to be absolutely perfect for everyone! Let me know what you all think. If you have never watched One Tree Hill that's ok, it's a continuation story for the new characters but the old characters will be mentioned and involved! Thank you for tagging along for the ride! LCR