//4//

I REIGN SUPREME

KRUEL's P.O.V

"You did what?!" Zarya shouted, following me to my office when we got back from Dark Abyss Pack. I didn't tell her any of the shît that happened with Azazel and so this was her reaction to the only information I disclosed.

"I already told you that it's no big deal. I fight one of her warriors, win, and I'm alpha of all alphas." I told her like it was a piece of cake. It would've been if I knew exactly what I was up against but judging by the fact that it was Azazel's best warrior, I could be writing my own death sentence.

"Are you even listening to yourself?! You could get seriously hurt or worst case scenario... dead." The crack in her voice had me turning around and embracing her in a tight hug.

"That could never happen to me." I drew soothing circles on her back to calm her.

"You don't know that." Now she was crying.

Oh crap.

"Zee, listen to me. If I am to die, I'm going to die with dignity.... like in a war or something. Not because of some fight against some warrior. Besides, Alpha Azazel wouldn't let anything terrible happen to me." I can't believe I just called her 'alpha'.

Yuck!

"What makes you think that? She could have you killed for threatening her position. I can't go through another loss, Kruel. I just can't." Sometimes I wish Zarya and I had an older sister so that she'd be the one to deal with Zarya's sensitivity. I couldn't handle this.

'Well, clearly.' Eren seemed... bolder, don't you think? Ever since we met Azazel, he'd been talking back a lot. I was kinda impressed but it didn't change the fact that he was still a wussy.

"Azazel wouldn't let me die because she'd only be hurting herself by doing so."

"What are you talking about? She's the alpha. She wouldn't give a single shît about you if you died." And to think I was the only one who inherited the cursing trait from our father.

"She would give all the shïts in the world, trust me."

"And why's that?" She looked at me as I wiped a stray tear from her cheek.

"Well...." I trailed off. "Well it's because Azazel...." Fūck! This was harder to say than I thought. "Azazel and I are mates, Zee." I breathed out and Zarya just stood there... frozen.

She looked like she was processing the new information before she whispered, "Mate?" She sounds confused. "You found your mate and you didn't bother telling me?!!" And now she was upset.

What's up with women and their mood swings?

"Was it even relevant for you to know?" I took a seat on one of the couches in the office.

"Of course it's relevant, you douchebag. Now the pack can have the Luna it has always wanted." She said to herself but not low enough for me not to hear.

"No. Fûcking. Way. I have made this pack strong even without a Luna and I don't plan on giving it one."

"But you can't do this on your own, Kruel." She bargained.

"I've already done it on my own and I'll keep doing it on my own. I don't need a mate to help with anything around here and that's why I have you and Christian. I'm not having a Luna. End of discussion." I used my alpha tone against her and she had no choice but to stop pestering me with the issue.

But I guess the alpha command doesn't work on unwarranted advice because Zarya spoke up once again.

Just great.