//26//

SERIOUSLY UNEDITED

Update 2 of 2
    It's rushed out and not that good but I hope you enjoy it!!!
    Sorry for any grammatical errors and feel free to point them out...

WITH YOU

KRUEL's P.O.V

Women.

Pregnant women.

Pregnant women and their fûcking hormones.

I actually thought something happened to Xeus and the scouts.

"I just miss him so much." Amber cried as Azazel and I watched her. My mate stared at Amber as the wall closest to the fire place supported her weight. She tilted her head to her left, analyzing Xeus' mate with absolute irritation.

"Fix her, Kruel." Azazel's annoyed voice drifted in my mind.

"You're her kind." At this, my mate glared at me, "You fix her."

"What do you expect me to do?" She snarled.

"Calm her down."

"Why can't you do it?"

"Because... I have issues with pregnant women." I admitted and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Fine, I'll do it because clearly I'm the only sensible person in this room."

Azazel pushed off the wall and sat beside Amber on the two-sitter with a heavy sigh. Clearing her throat, she hesitantly placed a hand on Amber's shoulder to grab her attention.

"Amber?" Azazel called her.

"Yeah?" Amber sniffed staring at my mate with glossy, green eyes.

"Xeus is fine. He'll be home by sunrise a day from now and you know what?"

"What?" Amber wiped her running nose like a child.

"When he gets back, you and I can kick his ass for leaving you all on your own. We'll show him exactly what you're made of." Azazel joked. As in like actual joking.

I was surprised.

Nope. I was beyond surprised that my mate had a joke bone in her body.

"And while we're at it, we'll kick Kruel's ass too." Amber threw in playfully.

"What? What did I do?" I asked raising my hands in surrender.

"You let my mate go on that stupid scout thing when I clearly need his attention more." She pointed towards her big, round belly and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"If it makes you feel better, I'm really sorry." I offered.

"No, you're not." Amber must've been the only female besides Odeya that I could have a normal conversation with. When she wasn't a pregnant mess, she was always reprimanding me and making me rethink my decisions. 

"We'll have a couple guards escort you home now, Amber." Azazel suggested staring at me almost as if she was asking for my permission to make that decision.

"Thank you, Luna."

With that, a few guards took Amber home and Azazel let out a frustrated sigh.

"Is this what you have to deal with everyday?" My mate asked as we made our way home.

"Not everyday." I stated, "At least once or twice a week."

"Sounds like fun." She muttered sarcastically. "It's just a dream come true having to deal with pregnant women every now and then."