//9//

I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU

KRUEL'S P.O.V
I don't know what snapped in me but this rogue tripped a wire he shouldn't have.

I sprinted towards him and pinned him beneath me as I caught him off-guard. He didn't get to shift into his wolf form but before I could rip him to shreds, I was knocked off of him by another rogue. I growled at my new opponent and I was going to show him that nothing and no one stands in the way of my revenge. Especially not a rogue that multiplied my anger by a thousand right now.

I charged towards the rogue that knocked me off my target and sunk my canines deep into his throat as he struggled beneath me. I increased the pressure until I couldn't feel his pulse anymore.

I was beyond furious because they had the audacity to threaten my mate in my presence and in her territory. That was a low-blow even for a rogue.

Not a second later, I was surrounded by five rogues that snarled and bared their teeth at me. I internally smirked knowing Eren was having the time of his life. He was so caged up before that he didn't want to give up the opportunity. He wasn't going to let it pass him by.

As they continued to circle around me, I looked at each one of them. When I found my weakest link, I leaped towards him, bit into his stomach and spat out a chunk of flesh that I managed to pull out.

Just before I could finish him off, I felt pain in my left hind leg. I turned to see the rogue pulling at my leg and I must say, it hurt like a bitch.

I tried prying him off of me but I felt another wave of pain on my back. And then more pain in my right front leg.

I used my other hind leg to kick one of them off but it was to no avail. The growing pain was becoming more unbearable by the minute.

I couldn't keep myself up anymore. My wounds couldn't heal because the rogues' canines sunk in deeper the more I tried to get them off. Everything became hazy and everything was becoming blurry. Just so you know, this isn't normal. Especially for a wolf with alpha blood running through their veins. They were working with some kind of magic and it was anything but good.

I began to feel paralysed all of a sudden and my body fell limp on the ground.

What the fuck have they done to me?

In the corner of my eye, I could see Zarya and Christian holding their own well. I didn't see them shift but they probably did after I did.

Something else caught my attention.

Azazel.

She hadn't shifted.

Is she trying to get herself killed?

From here, I could see how good she was as a fighter. But that didn't mean she was safe.

Forcing myself to get up, I charged towards the rogue that tried to get in my way.

My view completely blurred out and I didn't even know what I was fighting so I decided to use my sense of smell and my hearing.

If I was going to die today, I was going to die for my mate's safety.

It was the least I could do for threatening her title and underestimating her.

'You need to get her out of here.' Christian mind-linked me.

No shit, Chris.

'I can't leave you here.' I protested.

'We can handle it. They want Azazel and there must be a sinister reason behind it. You need to go.' He was right but I couldn't leave them here. 'Just go. We'll handle it.'