//15//

MY ESCORT, CHRISTIAN

AZAZEL's P.O.V

I can't believe I let a shifter run around in my mind. I needed to find out what it wanted and fast.

"You need to stop thinking about this so much." Kruel said staring at me as I stood in front of the mirror in nothing but his shirt.

"And you need to stop eye-raping me." I said agitated. "I need to get some rest. I have an early morning."

"What do you have planned?" He asked sitting on the edge of my bed.

Sitting close to him, I placed an index finger against my cheek. "I have that training session I promised Zion at sunrise. Then I need to go shopping for clothes."

"I think you look fine in my clothes." Kruel stated nonchalantly.

"No, I don't. I look like you and I constantly have sex." I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"So what? You're my mate. If anything, they're supposed to think that."

Another thing I can't believe is that I showed Kruel parts of my life. Parts I told myself I'd take to my grave. Yet the only thing I knew about him was that he once knew a Pandora but that information was handed to me on a silver platter.

I wanted to pry into his mind so bad but I couldn't. I didn't want to invade his space like that. I let him know pieces of my life so he would have to let me know his.

"I was wondering..." Kruel's voice brought me out of my trance. "How'd you know that I knew you were a tribrid when I was contacting my wolf?"

"Alpha mind-link." I tapped my temple. "When I reached out to your wolf so you wouldn't die, my wolf put a tab on it. I can hear your thoughts most of the times. Sometimes it's like a whisper and other times I don't grasp the thought unless I focus on it."

"Then you must know that you drive both my wolf and I crazy insane. So much so, that we can't help but want to mark you all the damn time." He thought and when I stared at him in shock, he smirked at me.

"You're annoying." I stood up only to be pulled into Kruel's lap.

"Yet you like having me around even though you don't want to admit it." He whispered huskily and all rationality slipped from me.

I couldn't breathe. I thought it was all an exaggeration when mates get so close, breathing became almost impossible. When I tried to push him away, he grabbed one hand and held it tightly behind my back while grabbing the other, placing both our hands on my thigh where his shirt piked up while trailing his nose along the side of my neck.

"You are so addictive." He breathed into my neck. "I want to mark you but not against your will. Not without your consent." He turned to face me, tucking some hair behind my ear. "Not until you accept me." With that, he stood up with me in his arms and gently placed me on my feet.

"Goodnight mate." He said before walking out the door.

I just stood there, perplexed by my lack of response to logic. I was already caught in the mate bond's web. Covering my face in my hands, I heard myself mumble something that could've been a curse word in witch language.

Getting into bed, I threw the covers over my body up to my chin even though I felt so hot. I tossed and turned, my mind too clouded by my mate's advancements a couple hours ago.

Accepting the fact that I just couldn't sleep, I woke up just as the sun peaked over the horizon. I got out of bed feeling something weird in the pit of my stomach and decided on taking a much needed shower. Walking out of the bathroom, I found a couple of clothes on my bed. A pair of dark blue jeans, a sleeveless charcoal gray turtle neck, and black sneakers. Besides that stack of clothes were black leggings and a black tank top with a pair of running shoes. On the matching bra and underwear though, there was a note.