Dance with the devil

I say good night to Luca's parents and his siblings I also tell Angelina that I would love it if she would show me around tomorrow as I don't feel well.

I go up to my new room and I run a bath. Once inside I try to relax but all I can think about is what he said at dinner. Can I really go through with this? I know now that I do not have a choice and that I will be by his side for as long as we both shall live. So should I stay a virgin forever and let him get a mistress or should I enjoy at least one thing out of this marriage?

I may be a virgin but I have read books and I know woman enjoy sex just as much as men. So why should I stay away from such a pleasure? As I lay in the bath letting my muscles soak the door suddenly opens and I turn to see Luca.

I squeal and try to cover myself but it's pointless as he comes over and sits on the side of the tub. "Bella it's nothing I haven't seen before so stop being childish after all you are mine to look at when I want so why not start now?" The look in his eye it's as if he is daring me to do it. To stand up to him and take what I want so that's exactly what I do.

I smile wide as I stand up letting him see my full body as the soap suds fall around me. His eyes widen in surprise before they heat making a blush come to my cheeks. He groans low in his throat and stands to wrap his arms around my waist and lifting me out of the bath.

"Luca you will get your suit wet?" I say not wanting the material ruined.

"I don't care now be quiet" he says and I shut up. He walks me to the bed and lays me down. He then begins to strip of and as he lays over me the nerves begin to make my stomach queasy again. As I look him over I must say he looks magnificent. His strong tanned shoulders are broad and I'd love to hold on to them all night.

His body looks so sculpted he must spend hours in the gym. His hard member juts our from his crotch as it hits his stomach. He looks me overheat evident over his face.

As he looks down at me and I look up at him I realise this is the first moment where he hasn't been nasty to me or he hasn't made a smart comment. I place my hand on his cheek and I look over his handsome features and in this moment I don't hate him. A hot heat takes over my core and all I want is for him to be inside me.

He leans down and places his lips over mine as he begins to devour me. He massages my tongue as his hands travel my body. Starting at my breasts nipping at my buds. He goes lower until he reaches my secret place and he then parts my lips and begins to massage my clit with his finger tips making my toes curl. He pulls away and kisses my neck scratching it with his stubble as he goes.

He pulls away and looks down at me as his eyes darken even more. He reaches down and begins to enter me but I tense up as my heart begins to beat rapidly. He stops and wraps his large hand around my throat. I begin to panic but he leans down to my ear and kisses it. "Trust me, princess, I'll look after you," He says and thrusts forward.

Tears come to my eyes as he stills inside me. I wipe them away not wanting him to see them but he kisses both my cheeks. "Luca it is okay please move," I say.

He then slowly begins to move as heat takes over my body and a tingle runs through me. He tightens his hold on my throat and I love the feeling of the pressure there.

I never thought sex would be like this. I am Italian and apart of the mafia we don't talk about sex or how it feels. But it seems all those books where right this is amazing and I'm glad I am finally getting something out of this marriage.

He picks up his thrusts and a strange feeling takes over my lower body. "Luca what's happening It feels weird?" I say and he smirks.

He leans down and apply's pressure to my clit. The feeling intensifies and I go over the edge as wave after wave of utter pleasure over take me. I first the sheets as I moan out his name feeling him swell inside me. He pulls out slowly and comes to rest beside me.

I turn away from him feeling embarrassed but he grabs my chin. "That feeling Bella are you having an orgasm and I'm glad I was the one to take all your firsts," He says kissing my lips softly.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!