Temptation

Today I start work with Luca as his receptionist. We will be going to his office in the city and I will be helping him with his paperwork and whatever else he asks of me.

I dress in a pencil skirt with purple blouse stockings and a pair of black heels. I curl my hair and do some light makeup. I grab my purse and exit our room.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I sit down on a stool beside Angelina and I grab a croissant and a glass of orange juice. "Are you looking forward to your first day at work with Luca?" Angelina asks.

"I am looking forward to it. It will definitely be a change I am getting far too bored sitting in this big house everyday" I say in return. I finish my breakfast and juice and rise to go meet Luca.

"Well I will see you at dinner Angel love you," I say and hug her. She tells me goodbye and I leave the kitchen in search of my husband. I walk into his office and he looks up at me. His eyes darken and he walks towards me Dante and Lorenzo in tow.

He grabs me and pulls me into his front. "You look very tempting Bella I can't wait to ravish you later," He says in a rough voice.

I turn and he slaps my behind lightly making me yelp. He slides his hand into mine and we walk out to the awaiting car. We get inside and drive of his brothers and guards following behind. We drive to his office buildings and he parks up. We exit his car and walk towards the elevator. He puts a card in and presses some buttons which makes the elevator doors open.

We enter and he presses the highest floor. As we ride up he turns to me and pushes me against the elevator. His hands travel up to my blouse as he palms my breasts through the thin material. My nipples grow hard as I start to feel hot all over.

All too soon the elevator doors open and Luca pulls away. He grabs my hand and we exit. As we walk past everyone sitting at there desks they begin to whisper and stare. It makes me slightly uncomfortable but I keep my head held high and walk beside my husband to his office. As we enter I see a desk with a computer and some paperwork.

There is another door and we walk towards it and through. It leads to another room with a large pine desk and shelves of files. There is a large meeting table in the room and large floor to ceiling windows that has amazing views. I walk over to them and I look down at the ground. Everyone looks tiny from up here and I can just imagine watching the sunset.

Suddenly I begin to feel sick. I start to feel hot and sweat begins to form on my brow. I drop my bag and turn in search of a wastebasket. I see one in the corner of the room so I run towards it. I lean into the bin and empty my stomach the small breakfast from earlier is all that comes out.

I feel Luca behind me grabbing my hair and I'm thankful. As I pull away he looks at me with a worried expression. My mouth has a horrible taste and all I want is to brush my teeth. I walk back over to my purse and open it to get my gum.

"Are you okay Bella?" Luca asks.

"I am fine don't be worried it must have been something I ate what would you like me to get on with today?" I say in a happy voice not to worry him.

"Are you sure you will be able to work today? Maybe you should go home and come back tomorrow?" He says walking towards me and wrapping his arms around me. His cologne envelopes me making me feel safe.

"I am fine Luca if I feel sick anymore today I will go home but right now I want to get on with work so what would you like me to do?"

With that, he gives me a list of everything that's to be done and I exit his office and go out to mine. I set everything up and get my computer going so I can go through the files he wants me to sort through. As I'm looking through them I begin to feel sick once again resulting in me also emptying my stomach into my waste bin.

Unfortunately, I just gag as there is nothing more to come out. As I wipe my mouth and put more gum in I wonder what on earth could be wrong. I grab my phone and pull up my app that I have to track my period.

As I look through the app I notice it says I am five days late. Panic starts to run through me as I think of what might be wrong. I grab my purse and I exit the office. I take the elevator as I leave needing time to myself.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!