A thousand cuts

I awake tied to a long table. My arms and legs are tied and I try to look down and see what is happening. My clothes have been removed accept from my underwear something I am grateful for. I look around trying to see my surroundings but all I see is him standing in the corner. He removes his jacket and then begins to fold his sleeves up.

He walks towards me and I begin to struggle to try and get free. "You have been very very bad puttana and I plan to punish you but first we must wash you because I must say you look and smell fucking disgusting," He says making me cower away in fear.

He grabs a hose and he turns it on. The cold water hits me in the face and I begin to choke as it goes up my nose and down my throat. Thankfully he moves it away from my face and runs it over the rest of my body. The water pressure is very high and it is physically hurting my body. He turns the hose off and I begin to shiver as the cold air hits me.

He walks back over and it's then I see the shine of a knife. I begin to scream as he places it on my stomach. He trails it up to my face and he leans down to my ear. "Do not scream for no reason Bella because I can assure you I will give you a reason to scream?" He says in a cold voice.

He then begins to slice my stomach as I scream at the top of my lungs. He slices and slices and I feel the blood drain from me slowly. "I would love to give you a thousand cuts Bella but I suppose there is only so much blood you can lose before you die and I need to you right now," He says as he grabs the hose once again and turns it on.

The water hits the cuts covering my stomach and I scream out in pain. I send s silent prayer to god and I pray that he makes Luca find me in time. I pray that my son will grow up to know how much I loved him. I pray Luca finds love again as I don't want him to be lonely and I pray that he will find out who took me before it's too late and he destroys my husband's life.

He begins to make small but deep slices along my thighs and it's then I pass out. I dream of me and Luca's wedding and how we hated each other. I dream of how our love blossomed and how we created a child out of our love. I dream of life and how I won't be there to see my son hit all his milestones. I dream of Luca's voice and him asking if I am okay. It seems as if it is almost real and I attempt to touch him. It works and I feel as if I can touch his face and his hair. It's my last thought before everything goes black.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!