Dusk till dawn

As I lay Bella out on the bed she has never looked more beautiful. Naked and laid out in front of me to do as I please. "Would you like to try something new Princessa?" I say.

"Of course what is it, Luca?" She says breathlessly.

"Turn on your front and place your hands behind your back, "  I say and she does as I tell her. I grab the tie that I took of earlier and I tie her hands together.

"Is this okay my darling?" I ask.

"It's perfect Luca please give me more I need to feel something," she says and I oblige.

I turn her so she is laying on her back and I begin to kiss and lick around her erect nipple as I play with the other. She moans and wriggles on the bed but I tell her to stop. "If you continue to move and not do as your told I will not allow your pleasure," I say in a rough tone.

She goes still and I continue down her flat stomach. I kiss both her toned thighs and me make my way down each leg. She begins to squirm again so I slap her moist lower lips resulting in a moan escaping her mouth.

I never thought Bella would be into this. She is so timid and shy. But I am loving that she has come out of her shell and that she is exploring her self and her body with me.

I cover her sweet spot with my mouth and she bucks of the bed. I grab her hips and hold her down as I lick suck and bite her. I move down to her sweet hole and I dip my tongue inside as I gently massage her clit with the pad of my finger. "Please, Luca gives me more," She says.

As she is about to reach her peak I pull away resulting in a scream from her. "Why did you pull away?" She says.

"I chose when you get pleasure now if you behave I will allow you to go over the edge now do as I say and turn on to your stomach" She does as I say.

I slowly slide my cock up and down her entrance. She is soaking and it covers me making it easier to enter. I slowly slide in loving the feeling of her silkiness encasing me. She lets out a moan and I lean down and kiss her spine. I grab her tied hands and her hair pulling her back to make her back arch even more.

"Fuck Luca please move now," She says and it turns me on even more. I have never heard her swear before and it seems fitting for this moment. I start to move as does she. She meets my every thrust making it feel even better.

As she gets close I let go of her hands and her hair. I untie her hands and she grips the sheets as I lean over her and lean down to her sweet spot. I run my fingers over it a few times and she shatters. I feel her pulsate around me as I reach my peak and fall over the edge spilling my seed inside her. We both collapse on the bed and she crawls on to my chest and lays her head there.

"I love you, Luca," She says in a tired voice.

"I love you to bellisima," I say in response.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE