Miserable days

It's been two weeks since that awkward lunch. Two weeks since I moved in to one of the many guest bedrooms. Two weeks of miserable days and long hopeless nights.

If I thought my life was bad at first it was nothing compared to now. Luca barely spoke to me and I didn't understand why? Ever since that night we met Gino it was like his mood did a complete 360 turn. He was rude and obnoxious before but now he was even worse he merely asked if I was okay each day and that was it.

I understand now that I was actually starting to enjoy my life. I was starting to actually like being married to him and spending my nights in his arms. But now that might be gone forever and that cuts me deep. I rise and shower then dress in a Chanel dress with matching pumps. I drape a cardigan over my shoulders put on some pearl earrings and exit my room.

I walk down stairs to the dinning room and sit beside Angel. After all she is the only one in the house who actually talks to me. Luca's mother checks on me as does his father but I can't confide in them like I can angel. Everyone says good morning and I reply with the same.

Breakfast is served but my appetite has been gone for the last week. I have been feeling so unlike my self and I just don't understand why? I chose a bagel and spread some cream cheese on it my favourite hoping I can manage to eat something. I take a bite as Luca walks in and looks around the table. His eyes land on mine and I watch as he becomes emotionless.

"I have business to attend to so I won't be joining you all for breakfast I will also be away for the weekend to Italy to attend to business there also Lorenzo and Dante will be joining me I will see you all when I am home" With that he turns and walks away. That sick feeling returns to my stomach and I try to keep it down.

He didn't even personally tell me he was leaving he just told us all at the dinning table. I'm his wife and he didn't think to talk to me that just proves how much he doesn't care. I stand and walk past him and up the stairs to my room. When I enter I have to run to the bathroom to throw up the little bit of bagel that I managed to eat.

I stand wash out my mouth and run the faucet. I place a small towel underneath and then hold it to my forehead. I exit my room to see angel sitting on the edge of my bed. She has a sympathetic look something that I don't want.

"Are you okay Bella?" She asks.

"I'm fine angel it must just be something I ate," I say.

"Bella I don't want to pry in to your life especially as your married to my brother and I don't know anything about this stuff except from what I have heard from some of the other married woman but could you be pregnant? I know the contract usually states your to have a child with in a year so I presume you weren't using anything?" I listen to everything she says and it's like my mind is in a fog.

I was so stupid. I didn't even think about the fact that I would become pregnant if I spent the night with Luca. How silly of me? I didn't even know either how stupid can I be? My mother and father hid me so much from the world that I didn't even know I could be pregnant someone else had to point it out.

I sit down beside angel as my heart rate picks up. "What will I do?" I say looking at an angel.

She grabs my hand. "I will call the family doctor and get him to come and see you so we will know for sure is that okay?" I nod and she walks away. I lay down on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I should be at college enjoying life and waking up from hangovers after staying too long at party's. I should be laughing with my friends whilst drinking coffee in one of those hipster cafes.

Instead I'm stuck in this kingdom with the beast himself and now I may be having a child. A child I don't know if I even want? But how can I change my life now? It's impossible.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!