Chapter 2 - Three New Men

(Y/N'S POV)

            Thoughts swarmed around my head. Why were they staring? Maybe they were just happy? No, they were definitely up to something considering they followed the bus. I peeked outside the window, they were nowhere to be seen. I sighed a breath of relief, yet I was still tense and cautious the whole bus ride. I would have to get off in two stops, my breaths were starting to become uneven. I needed to calm down but I couldn't. The bus stopped again and my eyes wandered onto a mother and a little girl who was dressed warmly, her cheeks were rosy due to the cold. "Cute", I mumbled. My eyes watched people shuffle off the bus and a few stepped on. I wanted to go home so badly, and just lay down, but the food is the number one priority. Maybe my Aunt would be home, I doubt it though. The bus started up again and we were off. My mind kept going back to those two men, how their stares and smiles were just so unnerving. They must've just been some cat-callers who didn't know what to do. I was spacing out when the bus screeched to a stop. I got up and bowed to the driver, then went on my way. "Brr, It's so cold out today. I should've worn an extra long sleeved shirt.", I scolded myself. I wasn't watching where I was going when I bumped into someone. "Aish, so sorry. I was spacing out, I hope I didn't hurt you.", I looked up and him and bowed, continuing to apologize.

     "It's a alri-." The man suddenly cut off when he looked down at me. A sweet smile formed over his face. "It's alright. We all have those days, and you didn't hurt me." He chuckled 

I sighed and finally realized that the man towers over me by a lot. I felt like a small child.

"What's your name?", The man asked with curiosity lacing his voice.

"Oh my name is Y/N, and what is yours?" I smiled, my voice laced with curiosity as well.

       "My name's Jin, or you can call me Mr. WorldWide Handsome" His voice had a honey-sweet and amusing tone to it. I giggled."Well it was a pleasure meeting you and again I'm sorry for running into you, but I'm in a bit of a hurry, so I must go." I said while I bowed.

      " Well Y/N, It has been a pleasure meeting you and I have a feeling We'll meet again really soon.", He winked and smiled his sweet smile and waved at me as I left.

      I turned and started walking. I wondered what he meant by, or why he even said, "I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other real soon" but I just brushed it off and continued walking. Anyways, I had groceries to get. I remembered the men and quickened my pace, not daring to look behind me. I turned a corner and it was the supermarket. Finally, I had gotten to the store. I mentally cried tears of joy and walked inside, grabbed a cart, and did my shopping.

{ 1 Hour later }

        I walked out of the store carrying about 10 bags. What. a .pain. I thought I was kind of waddling to the bus stop with all these bags. I had completely forgotten about those two men at this point. I finally made it to the bus stop just as it turned down this road. I sighed with relief knowing that I wasn't going to have to be waiting in the cold with all these groceries. I made my way onto the bus, paid, then sat in a seat in the back so I could use the extra seats. The bus was finally moving after two older women and a guy with his 3 kids got on. I stared out the window. It was boring, everything looked so bleak and gray, the only thing that really had color in it was the sun. The bus came to a halt, and I realized that we were at my stop. I should really stop spacing out. Who knows, someday I might space out for to long and end up in a different city. I got up with all my groceries, walking to the front, and proceeded to bow for a 'thank you' then waddled off. I heard the bus engine scream again then the door closed, and watched it drive off. I started making my way home. I was waddling and was about half way home when I heard steps. Soft crunches of snow were coming from behind me. Maybe I'm just hearing my own steps. I thought before my pessimistic side came out. Please let it just be me. I turned my head no one was there. "Oh thank God" I whispered while sighing. Once I started walking again, I had the sudden urge to stop abruptly and I did. Not shortly after I stopped, the soft crunches stopped as well. I began to pick up the pace, to the point where I was practically running. Hell, I couldn't believe I was doing this in the first place because I never run. The footsteps pick up the pace as well, sounding like they were right behind me. I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. I looked up to see who it was. When I looked up, I dropped all the bags and my heart dropped into my stomach and my mouth went dry. It was the guy from the bus station with a boxy smile. He smiled down at me. Scream Y/N, scream! You need help, just scream! But I just froze there.

        "Awww cute she's so scared." he told someone behind him. I bet it's the other guy at the station. I saw a window and the opportunity to kicked him in the crotch. He let go of me and winced in pain.

    "I'm sorry, I didn't want to but you can't just do that!" I yelled as I ran away. I didn't care about the groceries at this point I just wanted to get out of there. I heard the steps behind me again but I could see my apartment. I tried to speed up more, focusing on my legs if that would do any good. If I could just get home I would be fine. I was so close! Come on Y/N just a little more--! THUD

     I fell to the ground as a pair of knees sat on my back, my arms were pinned above my head with a hand, and the mans other hand covered my mouth; All in an instant.

"Just restrain her, damn it. This is becoming a pain in the ass.", one of them said.

       The guy who was pinning me down, put a cloth over my mouth in replace of his hand. My screams were muffled but I was getting tired so quickly. No! I told myself you have to get away! But my body just couldn't move. "Just give in, Babe.", the one holding me down said. "Shhh~". I tried so hard to keep awake but giving in felt so good and relaxing. All my stress seemed to go away as my eyes closed and everything went dark.