Chapter 3 - A Reminder

(Y/N's POV)

My eyes were so heavy and my head hurts like crazy. My eyes slowly peeled open, to reveal I was in a room. It was gray with silver outlinings. This wasn't my room I thought. "Wait. WAIT. THIS ISN'T MY ROOM!!"I screamed. Panic filled me, but my head was hurting far to much. "Aaaarrrrrggghhh" I let out a pain filled groan.

"You shouldn't have yelled so loud, your basically gonna feel like your in a hangover ", A husky voice replied to my groan.

"Shut the hell up, you're not helping my situation.", I responded, while my hands were on my head, as if that would help.

" I'm gonna let that slide since you're brand new here and don't know the rules.", His tone had annoyance in it.

He walked over to me to me and pulled me off the bed, causing me to stumble onto the ground.

Now I was fucking pissed, I had woken up in a room that definitly wasn't mine, been talked down to by some random asshole, and my head was throbing for god knows why! I got up and when I finally looked up at him I realized he was not very tall he was maybe a couple inches taller than me. But, that didn't really change the matter of how pissed I was.

"Where the hell and I?! And what the fuck have you done?!", I yelled, my hands were balled into fists.

"You don't need to know shit.", He made a very obvious forced smile then tossed something towards me. I caught it, luckily, and turned it over and examined the small bottle.

"What the hell is this?"I asked, still furious.

"Turn it over dumbass. God, can't you do shit by yourself?"he scoffed. I turned it over and it read 'Ibuprofen'. I opened it and poured out two and closed the bottle. I look up to see the guy walking out, I look at the bottle and smirk.

"Hey dumbass, have this." , he turned his head just for the pill bottle hit him smack dab in the face.

His once calm-ish face now was pissed. Oh Fuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkk, I thought. He turned around and was basically storming towards me. I looked towards the open door and in that split second I decided something very stupid. Run, was all I think about. I jumped on the bed and then off and out the door. I could hear him cursing as well as chasing me. I ran out the door and down a hall. I almost screamed in joy when I saw a staircase leading down to what looks like a living room. I looked back to see the man with light pink hair running at me still trying to catch me. I looked down the steps and back at the guy and made my decision.... I hopped onto the banister railing and began to slide down.I was close to the bottom and could see the door but then I saw an oh to familiar face. Oh no not him, I liked him. I was going to jump off the banastier but ended up falling straight into Jin. I was waiting for the pain to sink in, but there wasn't any. "The fuck?", I opened my eyes and saw a chuckling Jin holding me in his arms.

"Well aren't you a fun one?" he laughed again. I struggled against his arms, but his grip tightened.

He then leaned close to my ear and whispered something " I don't like when people curse, especially girls, so don't ever use that language near me understand?", His voice was still sweet and happy but intimidating. "Do you understand?", he repeated this time he wasn't being sweet he was being plain serious.

"I understand now let me go!" I squirmed and whined. He once again started smiling and let me go. I stumbled to find my balance but ended up on the ground.

"Jimin, have you been chasing this poor girl around the house?" Jin asked the light pink haired man.

"Well of course Hyung, she was trying to escape." Jimin explained, as if he was in trouble. Jin then turned towards me.

"Sweetie, you weren't trying to leave were you?", Jin asked, his smile isn't fitting the sound of his voice. I gulped.

"Of course I was, I need to go home." I said trying to bring back my confidence, it wasn't working. Jin's eyes looked like he wasn't happy. Jimin eyes only showed a hint of fear. I was so confused why. Jin strode over to me, and was about to say something before he was cut off by another voice. All three of us looked up to see the man with blonde hair looking extremely pissed off.

"What the hell's going on here?", His voice had authority to it and it wasn't faulting.

"She was trying to leave, and she was back talking to Jin hyung. Jin hyung was just simply going to remind her of her place, Namjoon hyung." Jimin attempted to explain, smiling nervously.

"Has anyone informed her of our rules?", Namjoon's voice questioned, Jimin shook his head and Jin didn't react.

"That's what I thought." Namjoon sighed and descended down the stairs. Once he was standing next to Jin, he lent me his hand to help me up. I didn't want his help so I got up on my own. He didn't look pleased with this act of rudeness. As soon as I was up he grabbed my chin roughly and leaned close to my ear and said a few simple words, but they were said so coldly they sent shivers down my spine.

"You belong to us now, so you better learn your place quick before you get hurt."