Chapter 29 - Gone Again

(Y/N's POV)

My heart stopped at his words. He continued to walk out as I was becoming a panicky mess.

"Calm down, Y/N. He's just going to talk to you." Jin spoke to me through gritted teeth. Is he mad at me or at what just happened? Actually I don't want to know. I nodded slowly. Jin sat back down on the stool that was next to my bed. "So much for help." Jin scoffed. He grabbed the alcohol pads aggressively, and then looked down at me. He sighed and put a gentle hand on my mine. "This is going to hurt a lot, but just stay still and it will be over faster okay. Just close your eyes." He was trying so hard to speak gently. I nodded my head slightly. I closed my eyes, nervously waiting. I felt it the cold pad was just a little bit above the mark. My heart began to beat faster and faster. "Okay, Y/N, 1... 2..." The first mark became inflamed with stinging agony. I cried out, tears slipping down my cheeks. My teeth clenched unintentionally. The bastard skipped three! Pain, anger, and fear flooded all my senses One after the other he wiped the marks and then left the alcohol pad on it, letting it seep and soak into the already sensitive marks. I tried to fidget and squirm but it always ended with Yoongi and Hoseok tightening their grip or all of them telling me to stop. I wait for the 7th mark to be 'cleaned', but then he stopped. I opened my eyes and Jin was staring at me oddly. "Y/N, what is that on your collarbone?" He reached his hand out towards me and I moved my hand painful to move my shirt, so it'd be covered up more.

"I-It's a burn scar from years ago." I tried to cover up but he didn't look fully convinced. I began to panic again.

"Y/N, that didn't look like a burn scar. It looked awfully different." His comment made my blood boil, my panic quickly disappearing. Who are you to tell me what is on my body! You don't fucking know shit about me! I looked away. I turned my head to Hoseok who was looking at me.

"It's a burn scar I promise." My voice was hard and a bit cold. I guess Jin didn't like the way I spoke, because he all of a sudden shoved the alcohol pad into the deep cut Jungkook made. I yelped and jerked, making it move deeper down. I was shaking badly. All my will power died, but my anger and resentment was building and building.

"I wouldn't talk to me like that." Jin was now the one speaking coldly towards me. I scoffed at him, and he just stood up. I looked at Hoseok and he looked angry as well. I felt Hoseok and Yoongi's hands leave me, but I was yanked up abruptly. I winced and cried out at the sudden movement. Yoongi was holding my shoulders tightly. I watched Jin grab bandages, he moved behind me and I felt his warm hands on my tender, sensitive back. He began at the bottom of my back, roughly wrapping the bandages. It was tight and kept my back straight. Minutes went by and it was silent. Jin hit a really painful spot, causing me to whine. He continued and finally finished after a few minutes. My whole body felt like it was shut down. "Get up," Jin told me. I looked over at him. His face stone-hard, no emotion whatsoever. Yoongi's grip on my shoulders left. I stared at Jin, whose expression didn't change. I slowly and surprisingly moved to the side of the bed, but not without unimaginable pain. My legs hung over the side as I tried to regain some strength. I was staring at the ground when Jin spoke again. "I said get up." His voice was cold and rude. Bastard. I stood up and my legs immediately wanted to give out on me. I leaned against my bed pole. I took a shaky breath and looked at Jin. "Hoseok, make sure she gets to Namjoon's office or it will be me and you who gets more than just talk." Hoseok came to my side and nodded at Jin. Stand tall, don't show any more pain. I will not give him the satisfaction. I stood up taller, my entire body screamed 'not a good idea' but I ignored it and glared at Jin. I took one step and ultimately regretted it. I bit my cheek and continued walking casually. OH MY GOD PLEASE KILL ME! THIS PAIN IS UNBEARABLE JUST GET OUT THE DOOR THEN GO DIE IN THE HALL. I CAN DO THIS OKAY OKAY OKAY. I saw Hoseok began following me. FUUUCCCKKK. I opened the door and strode out. I was visibly shaking aggressively but ignored it. Hoseok closed the door and I leaned against the wall. I felt and probably looked dead, tears were threatening my eyes every second. Hoseok walked over and wrapped an arm around me, trying to support me. I shook his arm off.