Chapter 23 - My First

Chapter 25 - My First

(Y/N's POV)

I was scared. The images and noises stopped. No screams of help, no blood, no shooting. It was silent. Namjoon and I stared at each other. Jin groaned behind me. I stared at Namjoon a little longer before turning my head towards Jin. I heard Namjoon stand up and take a step to my side. I put my hand on Jin's back. I try to take his shirt off but he stops me.

"Sweetie, don't. Go get one of the boys." His voice was trying to be sweet but it obviously had pain in it. I looked at Namjoon who was leaning against the wall. I got up and ran toward the stairs. They had scattered, they weren't at the bottom. I quickly glanced around, trying to find someone. My heart started to beat faster as the screams and gunfire filled my ears. I covered my ears tightly and ran back towards the room. Why don't I let him die? That's one less person to worry about. No, no, no. He isn't even close to dying. I won't let another person die in front of me. I made my way back in, and Namjoon was sitting next to him talking with him.

"Sorry, Jin hyung. I guess I let my emotions get the best of me." He looked down at his hands. I stood in the doorway and just watched. Jin painfully chuckled.

"I guess that's what love does to you." His voice calm and sweet. Namjoon kept his eyes on his hands until Jin weakly put his hand on Namjoon's shoulder. "Hey, no hard feelings. You know I've been through much worse. I just wish you hadn't trashed the house." Namjoon made a small grin, and looked up at Jin.

"So you really don't like her in that way?" He sheepishly asked Jin. Who are they talking about? Was this all over a girl? Jin nodded.

"I love her as a little sister, and that's it." Jin slightly smiled, and looked over at me. His eyes widened, Namjoon followed Jin's gaze to see me standing there leaning against the doorway.

(Namjoon's POV)

I turn my head over and see my princess standing in the doorway. Her eyes look exhausted and broken. She walks over to us and sits down next to me. She tries to lift Jin's shirt once more, but he grabs her hand.

"Sweetie.. I said no, just go to be-"

"JIN!" She yells. We both looked at her, surprised that she is yelling. She takes a deep breath and sighs. "Just let me handle this. I can't find any of the boys." She looks at her hands, they were stained with blood. She immediately looks away from them. Jin let go of her hand, and she lifted his shirt. He had deep gashes that I caused, but they looked worse than I thought. She immediately looked away. Terror glazed over her eyes but slowly disappeared. She takes a shaky deep breath and looks at me.

"N-Namjoon, could you h-help me move him to the i-infirmary?" Her eyes stayed on the ground. I nodded and we helped him up. Jin loudly groaned out, he hissed and spat, but he didn't curse.

"You know, Hyung, you only curse when you're trying to be funny." I look at him and our eyes meet. He manages to grin at me before wincing again. Blood is soaking into both Y/N's and my shirt. I can see her breathing deeply, and crying silently. We turned the corner and made our way towards the stairs. Jin looked down at the stairs, and whined.

"Just let me die, this is going to hurt more than it's worth." I looked at Jin, surprised at what he said, but he was watching Y/N's expression. Y/N looked up at him, her eyes filled with tears and something else. What is that? Fear? No. Love? No. What is it? What is hiding in those beautiful eyes?

"Jin, don't talk like that!" Her worry surprised Jin and me as well. She looked down the stairs, and had deep fear swelling in them. We shortly descended after. Jin looked like he was going to collapse, but we made it to the bottom. We dragged him into the blindingly bright white infirmary. We finally laid him down on a bed, and Y/N looked at her shirt. It was soaked in blood, her shirt, pants and hands were stained in it. Her breathing became unsteady, and she backed up into a wall. She was staring at her hands. I was about to put my hand on hers but she screamed.