Chapter 31 -The Cabin

Chapter 31 - The cabin

(Y/N's POV)

Namjoon stood back up at his full height. I looked down at the ground once more, not wanting to make eye contact.

"Let's go. I have work to do." Namjoon announced once again, this time to everyone. Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin were all thrilled to go, but the others not so much. I don't want to go. Just leave me alone. Namjoon started to walk towards the door. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook followed close behind him. A hand was placed onto my shoulder. I looked over to see Hoseok, he was smiling at me. He held his hand out to me. Blood. I shoved my hands into my pockets and followed Yoongi out the door, leaving Hoseok just standing there. I walked out of the door as a sharp cold breeze hit my face. I looked at the others and they seemed fine. I looked around and saw the familiar black limo. They all started to pile in, and I sat in between Namjoon and Jimin. There were snacks, sodas, and of course alcohol. I could really use a drink, I mean, a really big drink. "Don't you even dare think about drinking." Namjoon spoke and I looked at him. He was staring directly at me. I looked down and the car started. Jungkook and Taehyung were going on and on about what they were going to do at the cabin. Then all of a sudden there was ringing. We all looked up, hearing it. It was coming from Namjoon. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and answered the call

"What?" His tone was so cold and mean. It sent shivers down my back. I heard a girl's voice. I looked up at him.

"Joonie, I was wondering-" The girl's voice was seductive and trying to be cutesy like. He rolled his eyes and hung up. He looked down at me and raised an eyebrow. I looked away.

"Sorry... I wasn't trying to eavesdrop." I whispered to him. A small smile formed over his lips. He opened his mouth to say something but Jin spoke first.

"Was it Jisoo again?" Jin questioned Namjoon. Namjoon looked didn't look away from me for a second before he turned to Jin. He nodded his head. I reached just a bit for a snack, but the pain restricted my movement. I groaned lightly and laid my hand back down on my lap. I felt Namjoon's stare on me but I kept my eyes on the ground. He leaned over and grabbed a bag of Honey Butter chips. He opened them and handed the bag to me. I looked at him.

"No, it's okay, I'm not hungry." His eyes narrowed and his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. He leaned close to me as I moved closer to Jimin, being sure not to make any contact with him until I couldn't get away further. Nobody even noticed what was happening, they were all immersed in their conversations. He leaned close to my ear, his hot breath once again caressing my neck.

"I know you didn't eat this morning, so you must be hungry." His voice was low and gentle. "Just eat this until we get to the cabin." He moved away from me, and just sat silently next to me. I looked at the bag of chips. My stomach growled, but I just stared at them. Should I eat them? I am hungry but he gave them to me. I grabbed a chip and ate it quickly. My head was hurting, and things became blurry for a second.

"Y/N, are you alright? You look pale again." I was snapped out of my daze and looked at Jin. All of them were looking at me. Jin grabbed a bottle of water, and opened it, and held it out to me. I was going to reach over and grab it but Namjoon grabbed it first and handed it to me. I nodded my head and took a sip of the water. The car was silent now. Fantastic.

(Jimin's POV)

It was quiet for a while, but we all started up conversations again. We were only about an hour away from where we were headed. Taehyung and Jungkook had both had a few too many drinks and were beginning to act weird. I laughed, as well as Jin and Hoseok. I looked over and saw Y/N dozing off, her head would lower and then lift abruptly. Small, soft groans left her lips as she continued this for a few minutes. I looked up and Namjoon was doing the same his head dropping for a few seconds and then lifting up quickly. I nudged Taehyung and Jungkook who alerted the others. We all watched as both of them struggled to stay awake. Y/N's head softly hit Namjoon's shoulder, and his head laid gently on top of hers. Y/N was adorable when sleeping peacefully, but I didn't like how Namjoon was asleep next to her. A bit of anger rushed inside of me.