Chapter 6 - Whispers and Bruises

 (Y/N's POV)

His whispers sent shivers down my spine and my mouth went dry. His tone was so cold.

Yoongi continued to smirk then turned towards the stairs. "Well, are you coming or are you just going to stare at the ground?" I looked up at him. I didn't want to go to my "room".

I wanted to go home. He became annoyed by my silence and grabbed my wrist. I was shocked. What is this boy doing!? He started to drag me up the stairs.

"Hey, I can go upstairs by myself thank you very much!" I sassed him. He still didn't let go of my wrist. He dragged me around a corner, towards a blue door. It stuck out like a sore thumb, but then again all the other doors had different colors. I looked at Yoongi's back as he unlocked the door.

Click. He opened the door while still forcefully dragging me in. My eyes widened. Dammit, why does this room have to be so fucking gorgeous!? I hated what I was thinking.

The room had a White and Black coloring. Walls were white and black, the sheets were black with white pillows, with a black and white comforter. The couches were black, the wood floors had a white furry carpet. A glass table sat in front of the black T.V. There was a balcony with sliding glass doors. The bathroom was white, along with the sink and tub, while the drawers in the room were black. There was just one thing that I wanted to see inside. It was a white door next to the bathroom. I was about to walk towards it until I was yanked back.

That asshole was still holding my wrist!? I tried to twist my way out of his hand, but he just tightened it.

"Let go, asshole. You've dragged me to my damn destination. Now let go." I basically yelled. Thunk.

What just happened? My back already hurt but now my shoulders do too. I cry out in pain as I reopen my eyes to see Yoongi's face only inches away. His hands were pressing my shoulders into the wall. He pressed his hands against them harder. I whimpered he was so much stronger than he leads on. He grabs the collar of my shirt and throws me down onto my stomach, then steps on my back.

"S-stop p-p-please," I groan. This will definitely leave a huge bruise. What did I do!? Or is he mad about me waking him up?

He grabs my shirt again, pulling me up and bringing his face closer to my ear.

"Your gonna struggle with rule 5 aren't you? Well," He pauses and lets out a little chuckle. "I'm at least going to enjoy it, I bet the others will too." His sadistic filled smile made me shiver. He dropped me back down and casually left the room. I laid there on the ground in agony. I tried to move but it hurt so bad. So I laid there, unknowingly falling asleep.

(Jin's POV)

I heard a thud upstairs and slowly made my way up. I move my way down the hall trying to hear where the sound came from. I Stopped at Y/N's door and pressed my ear against it."S-stop p-p-please" I heard her groan out. I sighed as I turned my back to the wall and leaned against it. I waited a little while only to hear a softer thud, and footsteps walking towards the door. He opened the door and stepped out, locking it behind him.

"Watcha doing Yoongi?" His head abruptly turned towards me.

"Teaching our little kitten her damn place." He shoved his hands into his pockets.

"What did she do this time?" He had a good idea of why he did it, but I wanted to hear his reason.

"She broke rule 5 and it was fucking payback for waking me up." His answer didn't even surprise me.

"You didn't break anything right? If you did, Namjoon will be furious." he was avoiding eye contact with me. I sighed. I knew he did something dumb.

"I know I didn't break anything, but she will definitely be in pain for a while... and... maybe a bruise on her back and shoulders." He mumbled the last part. He was brutal when it came to rules. I flick my hand, signaling for him to go away. He turned and started walking away, but then abruptly stopped.

"Just because your my hyung doesn't mean you're the boss of me." and flipped me off. He kept walking away again. You little shit. I sighed once again and rubbed my temples. I turned towards Y/N's door and unlocked it.

I stepped in a looked around. She wasn't in sight. I was about to walk towards the bathroom only to find her on the ground out cold behind the bed. I walked over to her. I lifted the back of her shirt to see if Yoongi actually was telling the truth about the bruise. I was so surprised how deep blue and purple her entire back and shoulders were. I gently picked her up. earning a couple of groans from Y/N. I laid her on her bed. I got up and walked to her bathroom and opened the drawer. I moved a couple of foundation bottles and concealers. "Aah, there it is," I said to myself. I grabbed the bottle of bruise cream and long bandages. I walked back to Y/N and sat down next to her. I gently applied the bruise cream over her shoulders and back. She let out some soft groans and mewls when I hit really tender spots, which was basically her entire back and shoulders. I wrapped her back in the bandages when I finished rubbing her back. I looked down at her face, she looked peaceful. I smiled. I whispered:

"You'll get used to being here. I promise. Just behave and you'll grow to love us and depend on us." 

A/N - Ok Hi. This is the other human who writes this story. I would like to apologize for not publishing a new chapter in a long while. I am trying to write some chapters down so I can have my Co-writer edit them and look over them.  

I would also like to thank @hershhershhersh for commenting because your comment made both me and the other writer super excited to write more so thank you.

Also, am I the only one excited for the other member's points of view?

OK I hope you liked this chapter