Chapter 11 - Confusion

(Hoseok POV)

I lifted my head from her ear and smiled to myself. I got to be alone with her all day and now I have her sleeping in my lap. I grabbed the remote off the coffee table, but while being careful not to move too much. I turned the volume down low and watched the news. They were talking about how a low life mafia killed the mafia they had an alliance with. Then I saw something I didn't want to see. I saw Y/N's Aunt come into frame. She had risen up in power. She destroyed 2 mafias in the past week due to rage. I changed the channel, not wanting Y/N to hear about her shitty Aunt, even if she is asleep.

I looked down at her to see her still peacefully sleeping. I decided to turn on a movie so that there was background noise instead of complete silence. I wanted to lay down but Y/N was asleep. Maybe I could just move her in front of me as I watch the movie. I gently pick her head up and move it out of my lap. I pick her up and lay her in front of me as I lay down, her now on my chest. Her scent was intoxicating. I lazily put my arm over her while my other arm acted as a pillow for myself. Her hair was soft and silky. My eyes started to close as I tightened my grip around her a little. I don't my Sunshine to run away. My mind started to slip away into darkness... but I knew I was holding her close...but I heard a click.

My eyes sprung open as my Sunshine was ripped out of my arms, and a furious Namjoon and Jin stood in front of me. Fuck! What time is it!? She looked confused and scared while Namjoon handed her forcefully to Jin. Jin just took her upstairs and thankfully not downstairs. I looked at Namjoon and knew my ass was in trouble.

(Y/N POV)

I was woken up by being literally ripped off of a couch or something by my arm. I looked at who had done it. It was an enraged looking Namjoon that was holding my forearm with an extreme amount of strength that made it hurt. He didn't even look at me. He just handed me over to Jin who practically started to drag me up the stairs. I was so confused and I didn't know what I had done wrong. He dragged me down the hall and into my room. He then proceeded to throw me on the ground as I painfully yelped.

"What's happening? W-what did I do?"I stuttered. I didn't understand what was going on.

"Did you just ask what's happening?" Jin looked just as mad as Namjoon. "You were just sleeping with Hoseok! No, scratch that, you were basically cuddling with each other!" His voice got louder when he continued yelling at me. He looked like he was about to blow up any second now. I was mad now because I had no clue what was going on and didn't like being accused of it. I didn't do any of that, I was literally hiding from Taehyung! I was so angry that all of my common sense had gone out the window.

"I don't fucking know what you're talking about! Why would I sleep with one of you shits? You kidnapped me. You may think this is some fantasy where that kind of shit happens but you're fucking wrong. As soon as I get the chance to fucking escape this hell hole, I will not let the opportunity getaway." I wanted him to know I'm not gonna be an obedient dog. I hadn't realized but I was practically in his face yelling this. I finally came to my senses when both of us heard clapping.

Jin and I turned towards the noise and saw a grinning Yoongi leaning in the doorway.

"Oh man, that was a beautiful speech." He started clapping again. He stopped and then spoke again, but he turned his head towards Jin. "You should go tend to Hoseok, considering what Namjoon did." Jin's eyes widened a bit in realization before he rushed out of the room, leaving just me and Yoongi alone again. Why does it always have to be me and him? He watched Jin leave then turned back to me. "I guess we'll just have to make sure you don't leave, and if I were you, it would be in your best interest to become an obedient little puppy or kitten." He walked closer to me. I didn't move, I wouldn't be intimidated anymore and be the smaller person. He got so close, when he talked to me he was nearly centimeters away from my ear. "So, will our little kitten behave or do we need to get her a collar?" He leaned back so I could see his face and there was a wicked grin plastered across it.

"You wouldn't dare," I said in a low tone. Why couldn't I do that voice with Hoseok earlier!?

"You wanna test it, Kitten?" he was trying to be superior and it wasn't failing. I looked him dead in the eyes. He wouldn't or would he? Nah, this idiot is bluffing.

"Yeah, I'll test it, dumbass." I thought this would confuse him but his grin just turned into a sadistic smile. He pulled something out of his jacket, and to my horror, it was a black collar with a dog tag on it. I took a step back. NO NO NO NO FUCK NO. He kept his smile as he walked closer to me. For every step he took towards me, I took one back until I ended up hitting the wall.

"Be a good kitten and put it on." He got a small chuckle out of what he said. I took this small moment to slide to the side in an attempt to getaway. I sprinted towards the door and out of the room. I turned around to see Yoongi walking casually out of the door. Huh? Why isn't he chasing me? I collided into something hard and hit the ground with a loud thud. I looked up to see a not as angry but a still seething Namjoon. Yoongi then calming walked up to us and wrapped an arm around me, restraining my movements. He slid that stupid collar onto my neck. I heard a click in the back. That fucker actually put it on me!!

"What's going on here?" Namjoon looked unamused and for some reason even angrier with what was happening in front of him. I tried to pull the collar off but it was no use. It was leather with metal lining on it, making it impossible to cut off.

"Our kitten wasn't behaving so I did what most pet owners do, they get them a collar." Namjoon was going to say something but was cut off by Yoongi. "I know Joon, all pets have collars, but our's like to misbehave a lot. So when she does misbehave, we can just do this." He pulled a small remote out of his pocket and pressed a small red button. I jumped and hollered out in pain when I felt a shock come from around my neck, making all my muscles tighten. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" I screamed. I felt another shock causing me to jolt.

"See, it's working." Yoongi looked over at a Namjoon who still looked unamused.

"I don't want her wearing that on Sunday," he turned to Yoongi " Do you understand?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, now he was the unamused one.

"Alright, she won't have it," Yoongi replied with a bored stare. They both looked down at me basically at the same time.

"What the fuck do you two want? I'm a little busy right now!" I was still trying to get the dumb collar off. I knew it was useless but it was still worth a try. I felt another shock a bit stronger this time. My hands ripped away from the collar and my head jerked.

"Will you stop!!" I screamed. Yoongi shrugged in response. "I don't know, Kitten, are you gonna behave?" he got really close and raised a brow. I didn't respond but instead looked to the floor. "Well, are you?" I wanted to scream and kick him, but I bit my tongue and said what I know he wanted to hear.

"I'll behave," I said in the quietest voice possible.

"What did you say?" He put a hand over his ear, I took this opportunity to lean close to his ear.

"I said I would fucking behave, asshole!" I yelled as loud as I could into his ear. This caused him to stumble back. When he regained his composure, he looked mad, but Namjoon was laughing. He was laughing pretty hard. Both Yoongi and I were confused about why he was laughing.

"Oh, Princess, I think I'll keep you here!" 

A/N~ Sorry about so much Yoongi   ^///^ ...but not sorry